Friday, December 3, 2010

Sponsoring Sketches by Carly and Cafe Lucy Card

Today, Sparkle Creations Rubber Stamps is sponsoring Sketches by Carly!  One player will win cute rubber stamps that will be released on Dec. 11th, Valentine Oliver and Cupid Emily!  Sneak peeks for our next release start next week! 


Don't forget to check out the Sketches by Carly blog for the actual sketch and the darling samples that Kristine and Carly made!  I decided to use Cafe Lucy for my card and I am loving this Curio paper!  You have until Thursday, Dec. 16th to participate in this challenge!  Good luck and can't wait to see what you all make!

Paper: Basic Grey Curio
Stamps: Sparkle Creations, sentiment is PTI
Pearls, Twine, PTI Buttons, Prima Flowers, Washi Tape, and Copics

So, I'm a little behind...but hopefully next week I'll have some Daily December stuff to show you.  I hope you all have a fabulous Friday!  It's almost the weekend! 

15 comments:

  1. Oh this is gorgeous Sparkle! Love how you used the Basic Grey paper! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh she's so lovely in this color palette Sparkle! Love the layout with the stitching, that Curio paper is yummy. ;) btw, thanks for the book review - I am always on the lookout for a great read!! Hugs and happy weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a gorgeous card. And I can't wait to see sneak peaks of your next stamps.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cuuuuute! A little shabby chic!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your paper and image are a perfect match!! The layout and embellishments are so pretty!
    Hugs
    Jodi =)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awww...Very CUTE Sparkle! LOVE that pretty DP. My other daughter (10) made a li'l card using this same image! But didn't follow the sketch. She'll post to her own blog soon. Thanks again for sponsoring us! Your images are sooo darling =)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the sketch Carly made and WILL be participating in this fun challenge! LOVE it. I can't wait to see the new release!

    Kerry

    ReplyDelete
  8. really beautiful Sparkle!!
    I love this paper too!
    hugs & blessings!

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is gorgeous! I love that dp!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog! I truly appreciate you taking the time to read and comment! Love, Sparks