Monday, December 20, 2010

Sunshine and Laughter Tatiana Ketto Card

My quest for the next 2 weeks is to make cards with the rest of the images I colored to match this paper pack. I forgot how much I love hot pink!  As my usual ritual, I always try to use up as much of my Basic Grey paper while I anxiously wait for a new one to release. I'm very excited to get Hopscotch!

Paper: Basic Grey Olivia
Stamps: Stamping Bella, sentiment is A Muse
Nestabilities, Copics, BG Bloomers, MS Border Punch, Rhinestones, and Crystal Stickles

I hope you have a lovely Monday!  It's back to work for me...and then a lovely crafting night with a few friends. :)  Also, I hope that Committed will win the Sing Off tonight!

20 comments:

  1. Oh this is just so pretty! Love the papers you used! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is gorgeous, Sparkle! Love those papers! I need to work on my colored images as well! I have A LOT!

    ReplyDelete
  3. so sweet...love the heart, great idea!

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow this is just gorgeous!!!! Hugs Juls

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gosh, this is so pretty, Sparkle. Love the colors. Sigh...wish I had the ability to mix and match patterns like you do. I'm such a fraidy cat sometimes when it comes to picking things outside my comfort zone. LOL

    Hope your group makes a great showing tonight!

    ReplyDelete
  6. c-u-t-e!!!!! I wish I would do what you do with your paper packs...such a smart girl...have fun tonight!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Super cute card. I love that you used the heart nesties again. Have fun crafting tonight.

    ReplyDelete
  8. this is darling!! I'm going to do what you did at Yellowstone and I'm just taking markers and images to match one of my BG lines over Christmas... hopefully I'll be able to color lots of images and whip up cards in no time after this! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Sparkle your card is fantastic. I like the bright colors and this image is really sweet. Coloring as always great and i like the stiching.

    I wish you and your family a very Merry Christmas !!

    ReplyDelete
  10. So cute! Love all the sweet hearts!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Adorable! I still really like this BG pack, but can't wait for the new one! Have a fun night crafting!

    ReplyDelete
  12. beautiful card Sparkle!!!
    Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Very pretty! And clever to colour up bunches of images to match a paper pack!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love your colouring and the papers are awesome!! Your layouts are my favourite!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Wow! Such a LOVELY card, Sparkle! Add this to my favorite list :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. Very pretty~ Awesome coloring!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog! I truly appreciate you taking the time to read and comment! Love, Sparks