Friday, December 24, 2010

Sending You Sunshine with Lantern Rin

In past years, the holidays have always worked out for us, as the Smiths celebrate Christmas on the Eve and the Bliatouts celebrate on Christmas Day.  This year, my parents decided to go down to California (where most of my dad's family live) and also go to Hmong New Years.  My family flies out tonight, so I will opening gifts wee early with all of my siblings today.

With this card, I started with Mercy's sketch challenge...and then it just didn't work out.  I liked how the tone on tone stitching with the green came out, but I regret not stitching the bracket boarder with navy.  Oh, well...guess it doesn't always turn out right, lol.

Paper: Basic Grey Olivia
Stamps: Sparkle Creations, sentiment is A Muse
Prima Flowers, BG Buttons, Nestabilities, Crystal Stickles, Copics, BG Brads, and Rhinestones

Today I am giving away a free stamp on the Sparkle Creations Rubber Stamps blog.  You have until Sunday night for a chance to win!  Don't forget though...you must comment there, not here!

8 comments:

  1. gorgeous!!! Love the image, your fab mix of DP's...and the touches of sparkle! Hugs Juls

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is so pretty! lovely card! Happy Holidays to you and yours!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Even if you aren't thrilled, I think it looks fabulous.

    I hope you have a wonderful holiday, Sparkle...whenever and wherever you celebrate! *Ü*

    ReplyDelete
  4. soooo cute...merry christmas!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a darling card, love the sparkle! Hope you have a very Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog! I truly appreciate you taking the time to read and comment! Love, Sparks