Sunday, December 19, 2010

Cruisin' Chloe Card, SCRS Sponsoring Cupcake Inspirations and 2011 Christmas Card Challenge Week #3 - Holiday Travel

Today Sparkle Creations is sponsoring Cupcake Inspirations.  This week Rachel picked a cute Santa picture for the challenge, so I am actually combining this with my Christmas Card challenge - holiday travel.  Don't forget to check the Cupcake Inspirations blog and the Christmas Card Challenges blog to see the rest of the DT's lovely creations.


I thought Cruisin' Chloe would be perfect for this and I opened and used a lovely gift I just received from a friend!  I am totally Sizzix illiterate and took me a couple tries to figure it out on my Cuttlebug.  I know, I know...I could of just looked up the plate layers online, lol.  I'm happy to report that I haven't broken anything yet. 

Paper: Basic Grey Jovial
Stamps: Sparkle Creations Rubber Stamps
SU Top Note Die, Snowflake Punch, PTI Buttons, American Crafts Brads, Twine, Crystal Stickles, Copics, and Rhinestones

If you play along with the Cupcake Inspirations challenge, you have the chance to win Cupcake Ruby.  Plus, every participant will receive a special code for a 10% off coupon to Sparkle Creations Rubber Stamps!  Good luck and can't wait to see what you all make!

I hope you all have a lovely Sunday!  I plan to finish wrapping my gifts...clean the house...and craft a bit!

9 comments:

  1. so cute! love that you used this image for a holiday card. fabulous work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, this card is so cute, Sparkle! I really love the fun layout and the way how used Chloe in Christmas card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super duper great Christmas card, Sparkle. The "bug" looks fab that color and Chloe is adorable. The papers are terrific and you gotta love the snowflake. *Ü*

    Hope you have a wonderful Sunday!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is just so sweet! I love this as a Chritmas card!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is adorable, love the color of the car! Which Copics did you use? I have trouble working with the BG's, they always seem to dark to me.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love this card, she is adorable in her funky car! Cheers,
    Shanna :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog! I truly appreciate you taking the time to read and comment! Love, Sparks