Thursday, December 9, 2010

SCRS Dec Previews - Cupid Emily

I make the most of Christmas and Birthday cards...but the ones I actually love to the make the most are Valentines.  And I'm not really sure why, since you typically wouldn't really send out a bunch, lol.  Well, unless you're still in elementary school and get to pass them out to your classmates.  I miss having parties like that. 

I will admit...it's a bit odd to be making valentines before Christmas, but as soon as I saw this patterned paper, I knew these circles would be perfect for Emily.  Don't they look like targets?!?  And I forgot how much I actually love my heart Nestabilities.  I should really try to use these more often.

Paper: Bo Bunny Crush
Stamps: Sparkle Creations, sentiment is A Muse
Copics, Nestabilities, Pearls, Rhinestones, CTMH Ribbon, and Crystal Stickles

I am giving away a Cupid Emily stamp today. Make sure to check out the rest of the DT's lovely creations and then come back and comment on the SCRS blog for a chance to win. You have until midnight EST to comment and the winner will be announced tomorrow morning.

Suzanne Czosek - December Guest Designer
Kim Yu
Laurel Seabrook
Lisa Hjulberg
Simonne Clay
Sparkle Smith
Stephanie Kraft
Sparkle Creations Rubber Stamps Blog

I hope you all have a fabulous Friday!  It's almost the weekend!

39 comments:

  1. Cupid Emily is precious! Gorgeous card, Sparkle!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your card is just adorable, can't wait to play with Emily! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. love the way that heart stands out very creative.

    ReplyDelete
  4. She is too CUTE!!! Oh I love how you used the heart nesties, and that dp is fab! Gorgeous card, Sparkle!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the wings!! I have heart nesties - unused! You have inspired me to dig them out!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What an adorable card and cute image.
    Lena x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Just stunning. love the design of this card.
    Hugs Sonia xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love to make Valentine's too. This is so well done - love the image within the heart image. And you are right, that paper is perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I thought of using the heart too but couldn't come up with a layout that I liked. I just needed to come hear for inspiration! Love your design and your Emily is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Absolutely fabulous, Sparkle!! Great image and outstanding card design. The heart looks awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  11. GET OUT! Oh my goodness she is TOO darling, Sparkle! What a fabulous new stamp!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wow! Uber cute! I love how you put the image in a heart.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Like you, I love Valentines. This is a great image. Thanks for a chance at it.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Well it's NO SECRET I'm in love with Emily! :) She's soo adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Sparkle this is absolutely GORGEOUS!!!! WOW What a beauty and your cupid Emily is stunning!!!
    Hugs~ Kim

    ReplyDelete
  16. Putting her in the heart is awesome! I am always trying to use the whole image, I see now that one does not have to. Amazing card!
    Hugs
    Tanya

    ReplyDelete
  17. So beautiful, Sparks! Love how you framed her in a heart die!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Very pretty I love the pink and black color combo. This image is so cute I can't wait to see the rest.
    ~Patricia

    ReplyDelete
  19. this is beautiful! I love making Valentine's too, and I am SO excited that Caleb is in school now and I have an excuse to make a bunch, lol! can't wait for this stamp - I don't even own it yet and it's already my favorite Vday image, lol :)

    ReplyDelete
  20. Hoo boy! I do love that stamp Sparks!

    ReplyDelete
  21. What a darling card. Emily looks fabulous.

    ReplyDelete
  22. I like how your paper seems to match your quote , "you tickle my fancy". Great card.

    ReplyDelete
  23. So pretty! You are right, that paper is perfect! :-)Traic

    ReplyDelete
  24. This card is gorgeous, Sparkle!

    ReplyDelete
  25. Its a beautiful card Sparkle and the papers are a perfect match!
    Clairex

    ReplyDelete
  26. Such a gorgeous card, Sparkle!! Loving the new release just as much as all the others! You and Aki never cease to delight!! SCRS are the best!! Hugs, Sem x

    ReplyDelete
  27. So cute! Thanks for the chance to win.

    ReplyDelete
  28. Gorgeous card Sparkle!! Love this cupid!! Beautiful design...the heart is perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  29. Another gorgeous image - perfect for Valentine's day!

    ReplyDelete
  30. such a beauty! very sweet colors. fab card!

    ReplyDelete
  31. I love her! I love this design and the fab colours - gorgoeus
    love tasha xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog! I truly appreciate you taking the time to read and comment! Love, Sparks