Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Jingle All the Way With Caroling Josh and My Camera

*If you are looking for The Greeting Farm Blog Hop, please scroll down or click here.  Thanks!*

Guess what will be arriving today?  I'm so excited because then I can learn how to use it while shooting my Daily December pictures!  (I'll most likely end up taking pictures with my small digital camera too and my family will hate me, lol.)  This year though, I think I will be taking more of Elise's approach and just documenting the major things...and not necessarily something each day.  I can finally take one of those mirror reflection pictures of myself with my camera. :)


Here is another guy Christmas card I made.  I am just loving the red and black if you couldn't tell.  I also used Mercy's Tuesday Sketch Challenge #99 for this card.  It's much more simple since it's a guy card.  I tend to embellish a lot, but I love how this card still really pops out without the bling.

Paper: Basic Grey Jovial
Stamps: Sparkle Creations, sentiment is A Muse
Nestabilities, Copics, and Rhinestones

Well, I hope you all have a lovely hump day!  Can you believe it's December already?!?  PS...I'm happy Ada made it into the final 4...but so lame that Mark got voted out!  If you're gonna win, you should be competing with the best and the not the weakest!

22 comments:

  1. Hiya, Sparks! I lurk all of the time, but rarely leave comments. Seems like I just don;t have as much time as I used to~but I won't complain, but I love hanging with Miss Emma, even though she keeps me busy! LOVE your new camera!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a cute card!

    Let us know how you like your camera. I am trying to decide between this one and the 60d. I hate not having an SLR round the house.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Enjoy your new camera. It looks great.

    I love your card. Josh looks good in black and red. It's funny because I sat down and colored this image last night and also did the black jacket and ear muffs with the red mittens and scarf.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow fun card, and what a great camera enjoy it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Josh is quite a caroler, this card is awesome! Your camera looks awesome have fun!

    ReplyDelete
  6. woohoo!! Have fun with the camera... I'm hoping that I can get a DSLR sometime next year :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yeah! Have fun learning how to use your new camera!
    Love your card, very cute!

    ReplyDelete
  8. SOOO JEALOUS!! That camera is on my wishlist!!
    Awesome card!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love this!! I gotta get my Caroling Josh inked up!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. How fun...Enjoy your New Toy!
    Love your card!

    ReplyDelete
  11. sweet card! love what you did. love your camera too! I just got one for Christmas...hahaha! present to myself. hope you have a wonderful hump day too!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Have fun with your new camera! Fun card!

    ReplyDelete
  13. very cute card! have fun with your new camera!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Very cute card! Enjoy your new camera!

    ReplyDelete
  15. wonderful card Sparks, love the image

    ReplyDelete
  16. Gorgeous card Sparkle .... you are going to love your EOS ... I am so lost without mine now. And yep, I have started just documenting the important things - remember though, it's the little things that make life fun! Happy snapping

    :) Marcia

    ReplyDelete
  17. What a Merry Christmas for you Sparkle! Love your card too!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Such a cute Josh card! Enjoy shooting with your new camera..

    ReplyDelete
  19. No way! That's what my hubby is getting me for Christmas!!! You'll have to tell me how you like it! He's been researching different lenses etc., but I told him I didn't want to know what he picked out, that I wanted him to surprise me:) Your card is adorable, and yes it was super lame that Mark got voted out. Elizabeth is the laziest person on that show! I'm going for Ada all the way!!!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Fantastic card! I love the color combo and the layout! :-)Traci

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog! I truly appreciate you taking the time to read and comment! Love, Sparks