Monday, December 13, 2010

Have a Cozy Christmas with Glideabella

Okay, we're back to the last of my holiday cards!  This was just made with whatever scraps I had laying on my desk.  Even though I used a Bella, the sketch is from Club Anya and Friends.

Paper: Memory Box Tinsel
Stamps: Stamping Bella, sentiment is A Muse
EK Success Border Punch, CTMH Bigger Brads, Pearls, Copics, Nestabilities, Snowflake Punch, PTI Buttons, and Twine

Yesterday was my friend Julia's birthday.  Since our craft group meets the 2nd Saturday of each month, we decided to have a little birthday party for her as well.  I forgot to take a picture of everyone before they all starting leaving...it's kindof a come and go whenever you want group thing.  But here are a couple of pics I took.


And don't pay any attention to what Suzanne is holding in her hand...that's NOT the birthday card I gave Julia, lol.  We made something for our friend Sandy and after we give it to her, I'll explain the whole story.  :)


Well, I hope you all had a lovely crafty weekend and I hope you all have a fabulous Monday...it's back to work for me!

19 comments:

  1. Soooo lovely Sparkle! :)

    Must be great to have a group of creative people to crop with every month! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute card. All of your scraps look fabulous together.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wish my scraps played together as nicely as yours do, Sparkle. Terrific card. Lovely photos of you and your friends.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a sweet card! Looks like you had a great time!

    ReplyDelete
  5. adorable card! your cards seem about as bulky as mine can get, what with the snowflake and button and whatnot. do you only ever use a regular stamp + an extra ounce stamp? I'm always so afraid that won't be enough postage because they're so thick!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wonderful card...tfs for the pics...

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a FUN card...looks like you had a fun time!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous! Lovin' the layout, Sparkle!

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a sweet Bella card! Looks like the partay was fun!

    ReplyDelete
  10. You do amazing things with "scraps," my friend! Your card is lovely.

    The party looks like it was fun. I love to see all the smiles!

    ReplyDelete
  11. So cute!!! I love the layout! How fun with your stamping group! None of my friends like to stamp. They love my cards though:)

    ReplyDelete
  12. very pretty card! looks like you had fun crafting!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Sparkle, this is so pretty! I love the layout and I can't believe it was made with scraps! WOW! :-)Traci

    ReplyDelete
  14. lovely card! love the pretty and fresh colors you used to color her!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog! I truly appreciate you taking the time to read and comment! Love, Sparks