Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Happy Holidays with Riley and Snowman

For the next few days (after my December stamp release), I'll be posting the last trickling of my Christmas cards.  I also made some crafty gifts this year, so after Christmas I'll finally be able to share those as well!  Here's Riley again with his snowman pal! 

Paper: Memory Box Tinsel
Stamps: Riley and Co, sentiment is Impress
CTMH Ribbon, Labels 1 Nestabilities, Copics, and CTMH Bigger Brads


I hope you all have a lovely hump day!  I'll be back Friday with valentine sneak peeks!

24 comments:

  1. Oh this is so adorable! Love the cute image! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute image and i like how you sewed the ribbon.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh how cute is this! Love that sparkly, pleated ribbon treatment!

    ReplyDelete
  4. sweet...love the ribbon...soo pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super cute card. I love the ribbon treatment.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very cute! I agree with everyone else. That ribbon is awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  7. LOVE this!! I'm going to CASE it today, hahaha. I just got my shipping confirmation from Riley & Co. and can't WAIT to play with this little moose! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I adore all of your Riley cards! This is such a cutie! Love that pleated ribbon too!
    hugs, margie

    ReplyDelete
  9. ADORABLE!!! I love your pleated ribbon treatment and the colors! So did you vote for Ada?

    ReplyDelete
  10. Cute! I am totally loving that pleated ribbon!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I like the simple layout to show off your cute Riley. Fun ribbon treatment too.

    ReplyDelete
  12. So cute! Love the way you ruffled the ribbon!

    ReplyDelete
  13. he's so cute! I love that moose with his snowman. love the simple layout with the stitched ribbon. to fabulous! have a wonderful weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  14. This is adorable. I love how you can make CAS look gorgeous too.

    ReplyDelete
  15. So cute. I love that ribbon treatment.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Love this sweet image and your ruffled ribbon!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog! I truly appreciate you taking the time to read and comment! Love, Sparks