Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Happy Birthday Turntable Josh

Though different paper, another image that I've had colored for months now. My friend asked for a guy birthday card, so I thought Josh would be perfect for that and I'm using up my stash!  I'm almost to the end of this paper pack and it's always bittersweet for me. Happpy to have more space for new paper...but sad to not have any more, lol.  And though it's a bit different, I CASEd one of Shaela's cards.

Paper: Basic Grey Origins
Stamps: Sparkle Creations, sentiment is A Muse
Pearls, Copics, and Rhinestones

Well, I hope you all have a lovely Tuesday!  My team is still on Christmas break, but we'll be back with a new Sparkle Creations challenge on January 4th! 

18 comments:

  1. Great masculine card...that includes some floral paper...;) Love the music paper and awesome coloring as always Sparkle!

    ReplyDelete
  2. One of the things that appeals to me about this image is the fact that he is holding a turn table. Reminds me of when I was growing up(only I never held one like he does). And to think, my kids' only reference to one really is an episode of Oliva (kids show). LOL Olivia is also incredulous that her grandma had to wait two whole minutes for a Polaroid picture to develop. LOL

    Have a great day, Sparkle...I didn't watch, so I have to ask...did your group win on the Sing Off?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a darling card and I love all the different pieces of paper you were able to use.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the bright colors you use! perfect

    ReplyDelete
  5. so cool! love the masculine colors and design. fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  6. LOVE this card... that's so funny that you cased one of mine, because I totally want to case this! hahaha, I guess we both have great taste ;)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Just darling! I love him with that music paper!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog! I truly appreciate you taking the time to read and comment! Love, Sparks