Friday, December 31, 2010

I Heart You Cupid Emily Card

First, I'm sorry that I've been MIA this week. Up until now, I haven't had time to craft since before I left to go to Portland for Christmas. Though I haven't been posting or commenting, I have been peeking into my Google reader whenever I get a chance. I'll be back to posting, but I won't be back to commenting probably til Monday.

Whoever I missed this Christmas will be getting a darling valentine card from me. So, I'm actually excited to be making these darling cards! Aki has been furiously working and I know you all will be so excited for the new stamps to come in 2011.  I also used Card Patterns #96 for this.

Paper: Bo Bunny Crush
Stamps: Sparkle Creations, sentiment is Stamping Bella
Prima Flowers, PTI Buttons, Nestabilities, Crystal Stickles, Copics, Floss, and CB Embossing

I'm giving away a free stamp on the Sparkle Creations blog. Don't forget, you have to comment there to enter to win. Everyone have a fabulous and safe New Years!

17 comments:

  1. Absolutely fantastic, Sparkle. I like your colors choice and your coloring is great !

    A Happy New Year 2011 !

    ReplyDelete
  2. ooooooooooh this is just gorgeous!! Hugs Juls

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a neat image and dressed up wonderfully with that coloring and the paper selection!

    Happy New Year! May it be full of sweet success for you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is fantastic, I love your image and the colors are perfect...deep and rich....I am going to have to have this image!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super cute card. That paper is scrumptious and I love the bling you gave to Emily's dress. Have a super New Years.

    ReplyDelete
  6. How beautiful, Sparkle! You've outdone yourself and that's saying something!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Absolutely beautiful, Sparks! Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  8. beautiful card! can't wait to see what stamps will be coming in 2011, *squeal!* :D

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love this card!! Simply wonderful!
    Hope 2011 brings you lots of happiness (and I hope we get to meet!!)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Such a cutie, love this stamp! Have a wonderful New Years!

    ReplyDelete
  11. this is so pretty! happy new year!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Lovely card! Thanks for joining us at Card Patterns,
    Anthea.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog! I truly appreciate you taking the time to read and comment! Love, Sparks