Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Wishing You a Flurry of Fun! Daisyboardabella Card and Shopping

Because of the snow and ice, I was home all day yesterday. I had a really productive day, as I got 9 Christmas cards done.  But Brent and I are going to try to get to work today, so hopefully the roads will be better!

I also wanted to let you all know that Sparkle Creations Rubber Stamps is having a huge Black Friday SALE.  All the stamps in the store will be $5, which is almost 40% off. The sale will run midnight EST on Friday, November 26th until 6pm EST. The sale will be first come, first serve - so make sure to put your order in early! Once a stamp is sold out, it will be done for the sale. Sorry, no rain checks!


Paper: Cosmo Cricket Mitten Weather
Stamps: Stamping Bella, sentiment is Amuse
Labels 4 Nestabilities, Copics, Rhinestones, CTMH Ribbon, MS Border Punch, and Crystal Stickles

Lookie at what just came in the mail yesterday!  I had this set custom made on Etsy at Gypsyrosehandbags.  I know, I know - it's not green...and it doesn't have a spec of green on it, lol.  I had a hard time picking between this pattern and one of the Amy Butler's chartreuse patterns.  But I'm happy I picked the aqua.


I'm planning on getting my DSLR camera on Black Friday, so I'm super excited to already have all of my cute accessories!  If you don't remember...it was my 5 year anniversary at the Managers Conference and I'm using my reward bonus to buy the new Cannon Rebel t2i.  Don't worry...I'm not only shopping for myself, lol, I will still be doing my normal Christmas shopping!

Alright...everyone have a fabulous hump day!  I can't wait to start cooking for the big turkey day!

22 comments:

  1. What a pretty card, love your stitching!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Sparkle - I love this card - the colors are so fun and unique! Gorgeous camera bag - have fun shopping!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The colors you chose for this card are SO pretty Sparkle!! They look fabulous together.

    Your new camera accessories look awesome. And to think in just a few days you'll have a wonderful new camera to put into them.

    Have fun prepping for Thanksgiving and then a grand time shopping!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is darling! I love her snowboard and how you matched the background paper to it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Too cute, love the colors on the card! Nice camera accessories too!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your card is super cute. How fun that you all weren't able to go to work. I'd like one of those days here.

    I love your new camera bag.

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a fabby card! and wow you are getting one humdinger of a gift congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  8. love your card - such beautiful, non-holiday colors! I'm going to have to bookmark this one. :) and I love your camera accessories! I'm totally jealous that you're getting a DSLR. I'll be driving home on Black Friday, but I plan to get up in the wee hours and do some online shopping. :)

    Have a great Thanksgiving!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love your card, Bella looks adorable! I love your new bag for your camera too, very cool! :D

    ReplyDelete
  10. such a fun card...great non-traditional colors...love your new goodies too!!!

    Let me know how your commute was into work...

    ReplyDelete
  11. adorable Sparkle!
    Happy Thanksgiving!
    hugs & blessings!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Such a pretty card! Thanks for sharing! Happy Thanksgiving :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Darling card! Love your camera bag, too.. have fun with your new DSLR.. you'll love it!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. love the card...great color combo! love that you are having a black friday sale and the bag is so pretty! hope you have a wonderful Thanksgiving!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Wonderful card, I love the colors and bling!

    ReplyDelete
  16. very pretty card! happy thanksgiving!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Darling card! I'm loving your camera set as well, it's gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Gorgeous card as always and your camera bag is adorable. Your going to love the the DSLR, I just wish I knew how to use mine better.

    Have a wonderful Thanksgiving and you are a much braver person than me to be shopping on Friday. I'm hoping to stay home and find some craft time.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Your card is ADORABLE Sparkle! LOVE the bling under the sentiment! GORGEOUS bag too! WOW!!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Sparkle, this is lovely! Great colors! :-)Traci

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog! I truly appreciate you taking the time to read and comment! Love, Sparks