Thursday, November 11, 2010

SCRS Street Corner Josh Previews

Sorry that I have been MIA all week.  I am slowly getting back into things, so I won't be neglecting my blog anymore.  You all know how much I love my Starbucks coffee, so I'm very excited to have a coffee theme this release.  I just love this Street Corner Josh image and he will be available for purchase on Saturday!  I also used Eat, Sleep, and Stamp Sketch #107 for this.

Paper: Basic Grey Wander
Stamps: Sparkle Creations, sentiment is Amuse
Copics, BG Brads, Rhinestones, and BG Chipboard


Today I am giving away a Street Corner Josh stamp. Make sure to check out the rest of the DT's lovely creations and then come back and comment here for a chance to win. You have until midnight EST to comment and the winner will be announced tomorrow morning.

Mercy - Guest Designer
Kim
Laurel
Lisa
Simonne
Sparkle
Stephanie
Sparkle Creations Rubber Stamps

Everyone have a fabulous Friday!  It's almost the weekend!  I'm really excited to go to CKC tomorrow!

36 comments:

  1. So cute, love the little button!

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is fantastic!! I can't believe his eyes are open, lol - I totally thought that was going to be Josh's "thing" along with the music. :) Love the card - adorable as always!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love how you colored Josh, Sparkle! Love the added bicycle too! Totally cool!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your cards are amazing... I love them all!

    ReplyDelete
  5. wow, its s lovely card. so glad to find your blog through splitcoast stampers

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cute card Sparkle. Not only the coloring on the image is awesome, but the stitching is cheerful as well :o)
    Hugs,
    Cabio

    ReplyDelete
  7. Just gorgeous! I really love this image! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the new image! Fabulous colours on the card.

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a super fun image. Perfect for an urban guy. I like the bicycle icon accent.

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a great image! Thanks for the chance to win him.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Fabulous card, Sparkle. Your coloring is awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Great card Sparkle. Josh looks fabulous.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oh this card is too cute. I love this coffee drinking kid. He looks like mine.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Oh this card is too cute. I love this coffee drinking kid. He looks like mine.

    ReplyDelete
  15. This is soooo cute! I love the sentiment.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Yeah, I LOVE anything that has to do with coffee!
    Hugs
    Tanya

    ReplyDelete
  17. Love the new Josh stamp...what a fab card !!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Love this new Josh image, Sparkle! I like the muted shading with the bright papers - nice contrast on your card. :)

    ReplyDelete
  19. what a great card! love what you did and so glad I found another coffee lover like me! great image you used and the layout is sweet! have a wonderful Friday and a fabulous weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  20. wow Sparks, your card is pretty, love the cute image!

    ReplyDelete
  21. **pick me**pick me**you know that I love coffee as much as you do...I love him...soooo fab!

    ReplyDelete
  22. Hooray for new release! What an adorable card!!! Love it!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  23. He is fantastic Sparkle! a great image. Great card. Joey.xx

    ReplyDelete
  24. oh I love this image Sparkle!
    adorable card!!
    hugs & blessings!

    ReplyDelete
  25. oh wow, fabulous card so love this image, have a fabulous weekend, hugs Debx

    ReplyDelete
  26. What a fun new image and a great card!

    ReplyDelete
  27. awesome..totally love him-- cute card

    ReplyDelete
  28. Yay!! Love this Josh image. I can just picture him chillin on 1st and Pike with his Starbucks!

    ReplyDelete
  29. Utterly awesome. This Josh image is so fun and trendy, love the funky dp
    love tasha xx

    ReplyDelete
  30. What a fun card! That stamp is awesome!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog! I truly appreciate you taking the time to read and comment! Love, Sparks