Monday, November 8, 2010

Manager Conference Photos

Sorry, there's nothing crafty today...and there probably won't be until we start sneak peeks at the end of this week.  I'm training a class this week so I'll still be really busy this week!

I had a fabulous time at the Managers Conference this last weekend.  It's always so exciting to see what theme they come up with each year and this year they did a circus theme.  It was fun to have a mini carnival and get to spend time with everyone.  Since they had balloon clowns there, my friends and I thought it would be fun to get balloon hats!


Here's me with our San Diego, Las Vegas, and Vancouver, BC Regional Trainers.  Our department is just too much fun!  And did you noticed?  We're all wearing grey suits, lol.  Totally didn't plan that!


Since Brent and I work in different departments, we never get to sit at dinner together.  I told him he only had to take pictures with me at the beginning and then he wouldn't have to hang out with me for the rest of the night, lol.  He calls me the picture Nazi, since I have to make sure it's perfect and of course we took like 20 pictures. :)  The fun part was that they even had photo booths there and we did a couple rounds of those too.


This is my whole Training Department.  I'm so happy to be welcoming Rochelle, Matt, and Tami into the department, but I did wish for a moment that Josh had been there.  If you don't remember (which I don't expect anyone to), he moved to Washington, DC in September.


This is the Colorado management team and my old crew!  3 of these managers were Tellers that I trained while I was still in Denver and they're my proud Mama moments, lol.  Can you believe it's been 3 years already?!?  I really do miss Denver at times...


Well, I hope you all have a fabulous Monday!  It's back to work for me!  I will be back later this week and Hawaii 5-0 is on tonight!

8 comments:

  1. Sparkle, you look gorgeous in your hot pink dress! I think it's terrific that you have such fun conferences. It's those types of things that help so much when things are super busy. It sure looks like your company appreciates all of you.

    Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great pics. Your dress is gorgeous and you and your hubby look fabulous.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like you had a great time! Love how Brents tie matches your dress color!

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOL That was the first thing that caught my eye too - that you and Brent match! :D You look beautiful, Sparks!

    ReplyDelete
  5. super fun photos! That pink and black dress is sooo cute on you :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. great pics! looks like everyone was enjoying themselves! have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love your dress! Looks like you had a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog! I truly appreciate you taking the time to read and comment! Love, Sparks