Friday, November 5, 2010

It's the Most Wonderful Time of the Year...and Rin and Snowman Card

and it's not Christmas, lol!  It's Manager Conference time for my day job and this year is especially special to me, as I will receive my 5 years of service award and bonus!  Plus, I get an extra week of vacation, wahoo!  This has been my only job since I graduated from college, and looking back, I would of never guessed that this is where I would be.  But I'm really proud of what I've been able to do, as I started as the youngest Regional Trainer and am very happy to be at the Corporate Office now.

I'm trying to use up my 'already' colored images and here's another Christmas card to add to the stack.  This Rin is absolutely my favorite of the Christmas collection.  I also had a mini craft crisis and had to do some stamping surgery, lol.  While altering my sentiment, I tore a bit of the mounting foam.  But some liquid glass came to my rescue!  I swear you can use that stuff to glue anything together!

Paper: Basic Grey Jovial
Stamps: Sparkle Creations, sentiment is Amuse
Nestabilities, Copics, Snowflake Punches, Crystal Stickles, PTI Buttons, Twine, Rhinestones, Crystal Stickles, and MS Border Punch

Even though I don't haven't a technique to share with you today, I am still doing Freebie Friday on the Sparkle Creations Rubber Stamps blog.  Don't forget to comment there to enter to win a free stamp! 

I will be away from blog land for the weekend.  All orders placed in the store will ship out on Monday, Nov 8th.  I will return emails and get back to commenting then as well.  I'm so excited to see all the Trainers and the Managers from Colorado!  Since my team is remote (all living in their respective states and provinces) it's really the only time we're all together.

Last year some of you may remember that my department won Department of the Year!  Of course we'll be passing on the torch, but none the less, I'm excited to see who wins this year.  I hope you all have a fabulous weekend and I'll be back with our annual formal pics.  My dress this year is hot pink and we got Brent a matching tie.  We'll be the cutest couple there, lol. 

27 comments:

  1. Congratulations on reaching your 5 year anniversary with your company, Sparkle. That's awesome! Enjoy those perks, too, that come along with it. Hope you have a blast and I can't wait to see your pictures. And you most definitely will be the cutest couple there.

    Rin and her friend look so cute. They are nicely matchy-matchy! Hope they catch lots of snowflakes.

    Enjoy your weekend, Sparkle, you've earned it for sure!

    ReplyDelete
  2. BEAUTIFUL, love all your BEAUTIFUL details.

    ReplyDelete
  3. GORGEOUS card...aaahhh...you guys are going to be matchy-matchy:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats, Sparkle!

    Love that sentiment and your card is so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  5. this card is adorable!! And YAY for bonuses, lol! Have a great time - see you when you get back!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wonderful card! It is amazing what liquid glass can fix!
    Have a great weekend and congrats on your 5 years and bonus!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a pretty card! Had to look close at those red snowflakes, makes it look oriental! Have a fun weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful image and card!! I love the red, and that paper too!! Have a great weekend!
    Hugs
    Jodi =)

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is so sweet! Have a great time at the conference! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  10. What an incredibly beautiful card! Love your work.

    ReplyDelete
  11. darling card! super cute! knock 'em dead this weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Another wonderful image made into the cutest of cards. Have a great weekend, Sparkle. It's so cool to hear about someone who is so happy with her job.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Just gorgeous Sparkle! Love the use of red! :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Such a gorgeous card, Sparkle! Adore ALL your stamps!! :o) Hope you have a great time and really look forward to seeing the piccies! Hugs, Sem x

    ReplyDelete
  15. Congrats on your 5 year award! Lovely card Sparkle!!! xOxO

    ReplyDelete
  16. Congratulations on your job 5th Anniversary!
    Your card is so sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Congrats on your career acheivements.

    What a fun Asian themed holiday card.

    ReplyDelete
  18. This is gorgeous, Sparkle! I just got those Nesties and that paper and can't wait to try them out:) Next I need those punches LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Wow Sparkle this is gorgeous, fabulous colouring and super cute design
    love tasha xx

    ReplyDelete
  20. Such a fun sentiment to pair with this cute pair!

    ReplyDelete
  21. hi there, I have been back from India from my wedding for a while, and now have just started to get back into the swing of things. Slowly but surely. A stunning card, I have enjoyed reading and catching up on your blog. Thank you for your support on my blog.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog! I truly appreciate you taking the time to read and comment! Love, Sparks