Monday, November 29, 2010

Holly Jolly Christmas Nora Card

I'm not really sure how I feel about this card...I like the red and blue. This is an older SFYTT from a few weeks ago and maybe it's just all the different patterns that throw me off.  I borrowed these lacy circle nesties from my friend Yvonne...so that's why you've seen them on my cards for the last 3 days, lol.  I'm not sure when she'll want them back, so gotta use them while I can. :)

Paper: Cosmo Cricket Mitten Weather
Stamps: CC Designs, sentiment is A Muse
Lacey Circle Nestabilities, CTMH Ribbon, Rhinestones, Copics, E Line Pearls, and Crystal Stickles

I hope you all have a lovely Monday!  It's back to work for me...and I'm teaching a class this class.  I'm also excited for all of my shows to be back on this week!

17 comments:

  1. I think it's really pretty Sparkle! I love this color combo! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think the card is fabulous. I love the colors.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your card and all the beautiful colors! Have a great Monday!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love it! Love the colors and of course sweet Nora:) Don't you adore those Lacey Circles?!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I adore your card, Sparkle! I think that the colors and patterns work really well together! Cute :)
    Enjoy your class!
    hugs, margie

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Sparkle! Super adorable card. You always make such wonderful cards. TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  7. wonderful...I love the cute image

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love the mix of patterns - I think it looks great!! :-)Traci

    ReplyDelete
  9. I think your card is adorable! I've been eying those nesties since they first came out... I don't know how much longer I can hold out before I break down and buy them, lol

    ReplyDelete
  10. Lovely card!! Especially the patterns ;)

    ReplyDelete
  11. The blue and red are stunning together and a perfect backdrop for this beautifully colored cutie!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I like it! The colors are fun, and I love that sentiment.

    <3 Jenn

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog! I truly appreciate you taking the time to read and comment! Love, Sparks