Saturday, November 27, 2010

Christmas Wishes from Christmas Tree Riley

I'm almost done with my Christmas cards and here's another one to add to the stack!  At first I wasn't too sure about this card, but once I got all the pieces, I think it came together nicely.  I also used Jen del Muro's Sketch For You To Try from last week for this card.

Paper: Basic Grey Jovial
Stamps: Riley and Co, sentiment is Amuse
Snowflake Punches, PTI Buttons, Twine, Crystal Stickles, Nestabilities, Copics, American Crafts Brads, and MS Border Punch

If you missed the big Black Friday sale for Sparkle Creations Rubber Stamps, don't fret too much.  I decided to have all the stamps be 20% off for the rest of the weekend.  So hurry and get your orders in!

Today, I will be finishing up my Christmas shopping!  Then I can wrap them!  I can't wait to get my cards out either and then I'll really be done with Christmas. :)  Don't worry...I'm no scrooge, I love Christmas.  I just want to be done preparing for it, lol. 

14 comments:

  1. Great take with this sketch and Riley looks very sweet.

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE this one...

    Dang, you're almost done with your cards? I still have to slam together some more...booo hoooo...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your card is fabulous, Sparkle. That Riley is so darn cute. I'm glad for you that you are almost done with your cards. I still need to get a decent photo of the girls for the holiday photo cards we send out (and why I don't make too many Christmas cards, except for gifts). Love seeing all your versions though.

    Enjoy the rest of your weekend!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute card Sparkle. Have fun wrapping all your gifts. I started wrapping last night just a few. Of course I still have quite a bit of shopping to do.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is SUPER cute Sparkle! LOVE your coloring and layout! That big snowflake is just perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  6. So sweet Sparkle! I'm excited to be getting some of your stamps!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is TOO cute! Your coloring rocks!!! and that snowflake is gorgeous! Great Christmas card :)
    hugs, margie

    ReplyDelete
  8. Super cute and I'm jealous that your shopping is almost done & wrapped to boot. Haven't even started yet. So bummed I couldn't take advantage of your sale, but I already own all of your stamps. LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  9. wow, this turned out great! love the stitchin and embellishments

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is just soo precious!!!! Love that image!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog! I truly appreciate you taking the time to read and comment! Love, Sparks