Thursday, November 25, 2010

Christmas Sweeties - Ian

Here is Anya's darling other half!  I went through all of my Christmas cards and I realized that most of my cards have girl images.  I figured I better make more guy ones for Brent's friends, lol.  I also used Mercy's Tuesday Sketch Challenge #101 for this and pretty much CASEd her card. :)  In the photo, it's really hard to see my sentiment, but it looks much better in real life.

Paper: Basic Grey Jovial
Stamps: TGF, sentiment is PTI 
PTI Ribbon, PTI Buttons, Twine, Copics, Liquid Applique, Nestabilities, and American Crafts Brads

I hope you're all having a great Thanksgiving!  I'll be crafting and looking at the ads!  Don't forget, my SALE at Sparkle Creations Rubber Stamps starts at midnight EST!

17 comments:

  1. Sparkle your card turned out very cute. I´ve used the same sketch for my new card. Very pretty !!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute card. I love all the liquid applique you used. Have a great Thanksgiving.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ian sure looks great! Thanks for sharing.

    I hope you have a lovely Thanksgiving!

    ReplyDelete
  4. cute! Hmmm...what in the heck happened to my jovial pad? probably on the bottom of my work top...haha...maybe we'll bump into each other tomorrow...what time you going out to brave the crowds...the kids and I will be at Target @ 4 am...woot woot!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hiya Sparkle

    gorgeous male card love the detail on his hat and trim!

    Joey.x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ian is so cute and bundled up in that outfit!
    Today, we are enjoying a snow day - no buses for my boys so that gives me an excuse to stay home from work and do meetings on the phone in my pj's woo hoo!
    Happy THanksgiving!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ian is just way too cute! Love this card! Have a wonderful Thanksgiving my friend!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is adorable. Hope you had a wonderful Thanksgiving and have fun shopping tomorrow.

    ReplyDelete
  9. beautiful card! Happy thanksgiving! hugs Debx

    ReplyDelete
  10. He is a real sweetie!
    Happy Thanksgiving to you and family, Sparkle!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Totally adorable!! I LOVE the colors you used on this! :-)Traci

    ReplyDelete
  12. What a cutie. I like the greeny-tan color of his santa suit and the 3D puffy trim.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog! I truly appreciate you taking the time to read and comment! Love, Sparks