Sunday, November 28, 2010

Christmas Card Challenge Week #52 - Sketch Challenge

Can you believe it's the last week of this year's Christmas challenges?!?  I've been making up for lost time over the last few weeks, but I'm happy to say that I will be ready to mail out my cards on December 1st!

This week's challenge is a sketch challenge.  Don't forget to check out the Christmas Card Challenges blog to see the actual sketch and the rest of the DT's lovely creations!

Paper: Memory Box Tinsel
Stamps: TGF, sentiment is Amuse
Lacey Circle Nestabilities, Copics, Crystal Stickles, Marvy Snowflake Punch, PTI Buttons, Twine, and MS Border Punch

I hope you all have a lovely Sunday!  I will be spending the day cleaning and crafting! 

18 comments:

  1. Very pretty, Sparkle. I like this Spellbinder and your stiching fits great !!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful, Sparkle! Yay for reaching your goal in cardmaking. I knew you would, and I'm sure it's a very satisfying feeling! Love the coloring, the sparkly snowflake and how the background paper next to the focal image looks like those birds are sort of walking around the girl at her feet. Neat!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a cute image. I like the bird paper.

    ReplyDelete
  4. **high five** for making your december 1st deadline...I'm failing miserably...

    LOVE today's card!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh this is so pretty, love your coloring!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I almost bought this paper when I went to Impress on Friday! Haha! Went there for the Marjolaine (which they're out of! Grr!), but that didn't stop me from buying!

    This is one of my fav Miss Anyas. Love the nestie die.

    <3 Jenn

    ReplyDelete
  7. I ADORE this Sparkle! Your coloring is beautiful and I love the sewing around the focal panel!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Adorable! I need to use this stamp more as well, I have be a little preoccupied with others! LOL Have a good day!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful as always! I love everything about this one! Well done!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Your card is super cute Sparkle. I love how you stitched the circle onto the other nestie.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Such a lovely card! Your sentiments are perfect!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog! I truly appreciate you taking the time to read and comment! Love, Sparks