Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Winter Coffee Kiki Card

I know this isn't really a holiday image, but I do love nontraditional cards.  Doesn't this just make you want to snuggle up with a good book?  While I was cleaning up my craft room, I found these flair buttons from American Crafts that I bought 2 years ago, lol!  It's amazing what you can find in your own room, eh?  Anyhoo- it matched my card perfectly, so happy to finally break into these. 

Paper: Cosmo Cricket Mitten Weather
Stamps: CC Designs, sentiment is Amuse
American Crafts Flair, Copics, Snowflake Punch, PTI Buttons, Twine, MS Border Punch, CTMH Bigger Brads, and Crystal Stickles

I also used Sweet Sunday Sketch #89 for this.  I hope you all have a fabulous hump day! 

22 comments:

  1. gorgeous Sparkle, love the layout. Joey.xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a adorable, I like the colors you used.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sparkle, non traditional cards are always great and this one is super cute !!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is stunning! I love the colors and the layers! :) Just perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Kiki looks great. Super cute card.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fantastically cute! Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  7. So cute and a perfect winter card! It is amazing what we buy and then forget about, I know I have. :D

    ReplyDelete
  8. Awww, she's SO cute! I love non-traditional cards! and this one is perfect :)
    hugs, margie

    ReplyDelete
  9. So sweet! Love the colors and the flair button is perfect with it all!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Too, too cute! Love the lace punch and stitching! Awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  11. sweet non traditional colors you used for the card! love the image and the button really adds to it. have a great hump day!

    ReplyDelete
  12. cute! love that it's something different!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Ok, now I totally want Mitten Weather! LOVE the colors and that adorable image!

    ReplyDelete
  14. I totally LOVE your nontraditional card! Oh I have tons of the AC Flair..

    ReplyDelete
  15. She fits perfectly for cold winter day! Love your card, Sparkle!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Super cute! Love re-discovering lost treasures!

    <3 Jenn

    ReplyDelete
  17. Super cute! What a great snuggly Holiday card! :-)Traci

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog! I truly appreciate you taking the time to read and comment! Love, Sparks