Friday, October 15, 2010

Waving Hello Suitcase Ruby

Today it's Freebie Friday at Sparkle Creations. Check out the SCRS blog for this fun flower tutorial and a chance to win Broomstick Lucy!

Well, you all know how much I just love my Prima flowers.  So when I found this tutorial on Splitcoast, I was totally ecstatic.  I used 4 flowers to make each one and I decided to use different colors and make them two-toned.  I love how they turned out!

Paper: Pink Paislee Bayberry Cottage
Stamps: Sparkle Creations, sentiment is Kraftin' Kimmie
Prima Flowers, Copics, MS Border Punch, and Crystal Stickles

It was Kim's birthday just the other day, so here is my belated card for her.  I am really good at making them...but I just can't ever seem to get anything mailed on time, lol. 

I hope you all have a great Friday!  Don't forget, to enter for the free stamp, you must comment on the SCRS blog, not here.  It's almost the weekend! :)

P.S. for you locals...Impress has everything in the store 10% off today and tomorrow. 

17 comments:

  1. Awww...those flowers are so pretty! And I love her paper-pieced outfit! )

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute! I love all the sentiments you have.

    ReplyDelete
  3. love, love, love the flowers!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sparkle she is adorable! I love the paper piecing on her outfit and suitcase. :) I need to find that tut - the flowers look amazing! I thought of you when I created a card with a Bella stamp last night. heehee! Happy weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is just adorable, love the paper piecing!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Those flowers are gorgeous and your piecing is perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ruby is so cute in her pretty dress. Love the paper piecing. Kim is gonna love her card!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is just darling! Love the paper piecing and your flowers are gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  9. this card came out so sweet! love the flowers, the DP, the border punch, pearls, stitching and the image is the cutest thing! Have a wonderful weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hello Sparkle! I adore this little lady - so sophisticated!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I adore this lil girlie! Love the paper piecing and colors! Those flowers are SO amazing and fun! Beautiful work :)
    Enjoy your weekend!
    hugs, margie

    ReplyDelete
  12. Very pretty, love your coloring ...

    ReplyDelete
  13. Great paper piecing, Sparkle! Gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Those papers are to die for! And your flowers are so cute! Wonderful job on the paper piercing!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog! I truly appreciate you taking the time to read and comment! Love, Sparks