Saturday, October 16, 2010

Warm Winter Wishes From Vivi

I went shopping yesterday during my lunch...and I got Cosmo Cricket's Mitten Weather and Memory Box's Tinsel.  I'm still on the look out for maybe one or two more packs, but I'm sure by the time I go to CKC, I will see lots of paper! :)  I also got lucky and found Labels 16.  I can't wait to play with my new Nesties.

So here's another one (actually 3) to add to my pile.  I'm about half way done for the year since I haven't really made cards since spring.  And I had a minor craft crisis...I ran out of red thread.  So I must make time to go to Joann's and get more.  Unfortunately, the consequence for that is no stitching on my card.

Paper: Basic Grey Jovial
Stamps: TGF, sentiment is Amuse
American Crafts Brads, Crystal Stickles, Copics, MS Border Punch, Snowflake Punch, PTI Buttons, and Twine

Well, I hope you all have a fabulous Saturday!  I will be cleaning up and re-arranging my craft room.  Don't forget to come back tomorrow for our Christmas Card Challenge.  Dawn McVey is our Guest Designer this week!

21 comments:

  1. This is super duper cute, Sparkle! This is still fab even without the stitches! I haven't gotten these new papers yet but hopefully I can go to the scrapbook show in a couple of weeks to get some... I love what I am seeing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hiya Sparkle

    sorry its been a while!!! this is gorgeous fabulous colourwork as always, that paper is so much fun!

    Joey.xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh how I LOOOOVE these papers and all the sparkle you added. Very sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  4. CUTE card...what day are you going to CKC?

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is SO cute, even without the red thread. I'm glad you could get some new papers and can't wait to see some things using that new labels 16. That one looks really cute and is high on my list.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very sweet card! (even without any stitching, hehe)

    ReplyDelete
  7. adorable! I love this image. super cute!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hello Sparkle! Such a sweet card! Looking forward to tomorrow's challenge - so need to get my skates on, lol!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh just gorgeous Sparkle! Love the layers! And the happy happy colors! :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. I think it's fabulous, even without the stitching. Beautiful card!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Glad you found some papers!
    Love this adorable WS Elf!!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love this image from TGF - she looks great on your card!

    ReplyDelete
  13. So cute! What a wonderful card! :-)Traci

    ReplyDelete
  14. BEYOND darling, omgosh! LOVE her, Sparks!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog! I truly appreciate you taking the time to read and comment! Love, Sparks