PLEASE NOTE: I am taking a break from crafting and blogging regularly. This also includes any business to do with Sparkle Creations Rubber Stamps. With the arrival of baby Boston, going back to work full-time, and our recent move from Seattle to Portland, I've just been busy. We hope to find a new home soon and get settled in. If anyone has questions, you are more than welcome to email me at sparklingapple17@hotmail.com or message me on Facebook.


Thursday, October 7, 2010

Sparkle Creations Rubber Stamps Rin and Snowman Previews

Today is our 3rd day of sneak of peeks and we're showcasing Rin and Snowman. All of the new stamps will be available on Saturday, October 9th.  Don't forget to check out the Sparkle Creations Rubber Stamps blog to see more from the Design Team.

Out of all of them, this image is my favorite.  You can't see, as I cut the image short to fit, but I love that Aki kept her stilted shoes.  I used our sketch from this week's challenge for this and making Christmas cards again actually motivated me to update our Christmas card list.

Paper: Basic Grey Jovial
Stamps: Sparkle Creations, sentiment is Amuse
Copics, Rhinestones, Crystal Stickles, EK Success Border Punch, Twine, PTI Buttons, Snowflake Punch

I hope you all have a fabulous Thursday!  I have a baby shower and then it's Grey's and Private Practice!

26 comments:

  1. This is just gorgeous Sparkle! Fabulous X'mas card! Love the colors and the coloring! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What an adorable image and beautiful card! :-)Traci

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is gorgeous, Sparkle! Love how you colored the umbrella!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. love the adorable stamp and your card is gorgeous! wow! love it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so pretty! Love your cards!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sweet image and a wonderful card! Great job, Sparkle.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Adorable new image for your collection!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Adorable! Can't wait till these are available to purchase!

    Hugs,
    Michelle

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wonderful stamp and fantastic colors !

    ReplyDelete
  10. Adorable image!! I love the colors and papers you used!
    Hugs
    Jodi =)

    ReplyDelete
  11. How cute! I love that the snowman has a lantern, and your coloring is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  12. She's adorable! I love snowmen! and this image is just too cute!
    hugs, margie

    ReplyDelete
  13. Cool card! It's like east meet west :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Beautiful card Sparkle, love the tally unique image and the fab colours
    love tasha xx

    ReplyDelete
  15. this is a cute line! love the snowman with that Asian girl! this is just so darling! love the DP too! hope you have a wonderful weekend!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog! I truly appreciate you taking the time to comment! Love, Sparks