Tuesday, October 19, 2010

SCRS Challenge #15 - Anything Winter and Surfing Oliver Card

Today's challenge is anything winter. Don't forget to check out the Sparkle Creations Rubber Stamps blog to see the rest of the DT's lovely creations.


Our challenge is open to all players. Each week a random winner will be chosen, and this week's winner will receive the Broomstick Lucy rubber stamp. In order to qualify for a prize, you must use a Sparkle Creations image on your creation. Most importantly, have fun! We can't wait to see your creations!

Well, I have family in Hawaii and Aki lives in New Zealand...which mean it's summer during Christmas. My friend at work gave me these cute Santa hats and I knew they would be perfect for this.  And who says Santa can't surf anyways?  Wouldn't it be awesome to really only work 1 day out of the year?  I also used Unscripted Sketches #77 for this.

Paper: Basic Grey Jovial
Stamps: Sparkle Creations, sentiment is Impress
Snowflake Punches, CTMH Bigger Brads, Rhinestones, PTI Buttons, Twine, Copics, Jolee's Stickers, Nestabilities, and Crystal Stickles

To play along in our challenge, upload a photo of your project and provide a direct link in the linky widget at the bottom of the SCRS post. If you use an online gallery (e.g. Splitcoast), please also use the Keyword SCRSC15. If you have a Facebook account and are a fan of Sparkle Creations Rubber Stamps, you can also upload there. Deadline for this week's challenge is Sunday, October 24th @ 9 PM PST.

Everyone have a fabulous Tuesday!  Biggest Loser is on tonight!

16 comments:

  1. This is so cute! And creative Sparkle! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute! Love how you turned a surfer into a Christmas card. Remarkably creative, my friend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMGosh, Sparks, what a CUTE idea!!! I love it!!! Great take on that sketch, too. I was looking at that just today...

    Hugs,
    Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really love this card Sparkle! The photography is awesome too! Wanna share how you take photos of your cards? :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOL..great hat! Such a fun card!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a super cute card. I love how you added the santa hat and made a typical non-traditional winter image work for a winter card.

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is just so darn cute!!! Love the santa hat on Oliver!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love that you used Surfing Oliver for Christmas! Sweet Santa hat!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. That is so much fun! Love a little Santa hat idea!

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is my new favorite card!! I am totally going to have to steal this idea for some of my Christmas cards!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog! I truly appreciate you taking the time to read and comment! Love, Sparks