Tuesday, October 12, 2010

SCRS Challenge #14 - Clean and Simple and Holiday Emily Card

Today's challenge is clean and simple.  Don't forget to check out the Sparkle Creations Rubber Stamps blog to see the rest of the DT's lovely creations! 


Our challenge is open to all players. Each week a random winner will be chosen, and this week's winner will receive the adorable new Caroling Josh rubber stamp. In order to qualify for a prize, you must use a Sparkle Creations image on your creation. Most importantly, have fun! We can't wait to see your creations!

Well, I have to admit...I suck at CAS cards!  And this is actually my 2nd attempt at this challenge, lol.  I'm a layers, dimensional, and embellishment girl...so this is as simple as it's gonna get. 

Paper: Basic Grey Jovial
Stamps: Sparkle Creations, sentiment is PTI
Snowflake Punch, PTI Buttons, Crystal Stickles, Rhinestones, and Copics

To play along in our challenge, upload a photo of your project and provide a direct link in the linky widget at the bottom of the SCRS post. If you use an online gallery (e.g. Splitcoast), please also use the Keyword SCRSC14. If you have a Facebook account and are a fan of Sparkle Creations Rubber Stamps, you can also upload there. Deadline for this week's challenge is Sunday, October 17 @ 9 PM PST.

I hope you all have a great Tuesday!  Can't wait to see what happens on Biggest Loser tonight!

16 comments:

  1. You did a great job! So fun and cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your card is gorgeous. Fantastic job with the CAS.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think it looks great! Emily is the star of this card for sure.

    <3 Jenn

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so pretty. Looks great.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love it! I have been thinking CAS all day and have been having such a hard time coming up with something! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the colors! Really cute Sparkle! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a wonderful project Sparkle. Love the image and your papers are gorgeous. Thank you for sharing :o)
    Hugs,
    Cabio

    ReplyDelete
  8. I like how you challenged yourself to put "less" on the card, Sparkle! It still stands out wonderfully.

    I got to watch most of BL last night. Whoo hooo. I'm not thrilled that they switched up when they do the weigh-in, but kind of like the idea of the challenge for those below the yellow line. It seemed like Bob was upset when people were upset about "low" numbers. I guess that is the mix of the game and the ultimate goal of getting healthy, huh?

    ReplyDelete
  9. great job! simple but lovely!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog! I truly appreciate you taking the time to comment! Love, Sparks