Tuesday, October 5, 2010

SCRS Challenge #13 - Sketch Challenge and Caroling Josh Previews

Today's challenge is another sketch challenge! And it's also a sneak peek at one of my new releases Caroling Josh. Don't forget to check out the Sparkle Creations Rubber Stamps blog to see the rest of the DT's lovely cards!


Okay, I flipped the sketch upside down and this is what I got. I kindof cheated since I wanted all of Josh to fit in, but overall it works, lol.  I'm excited to finally dive into my Jovial paper!

Paper: Basic Grey Jovial
Stamps: Sparkle Creations, sentiment is PTI
Snowflake Punches, Crystal Stickles, PTI Buttons, Twine, Rhinestones, and Copics

Today me, Simonne, and Stephanie are showcasing Caroling Josh.  I hope you all have a great Tuesday!

28 comments:

  1. Great coloring and the DP is fantastic. I like the layout too !

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cute image for a holiday card.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Caroling Josh is very cool! I can see why you wanted him to fit. Your coloring is fantastic and that paper is wonderful! Excellent work, Sparkle!

    ReplyDelete
  4. love this image!! and your card is fabulous. :) can't wait to get some of this new rubber! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow this is fantastic! love how you have colored him.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very very sweet and totally adorable. TFS! :D

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a sweet card, Josh is cute!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh he is just too cute! Your coloring looks AMAZING, and I love your new Jovial dp!

    ReplyDelete
  9. So very cute, Sparkle. I need to get a couple of your stamps before you have so many I can't decide. LOL.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Ack! This is fabulous! Lovin' the new sneakie peekies!

    ReplyDelete
  11. This card is completely adorable and I LOVE this image...I may have to have it!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Awesome card, love the funky feel and fab image
    love tasha xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. oh I really like this image!!! Beautiful card Sparkle!
    hugs & blessings!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Great sketch, I'm loving your Christmas line.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Great paper choice! Very cute!

    ReplyDelete
  16. those papers are adorable with him!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog! I truly appreciate you taking the time to read and comment! Love, Sparks