Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Noel Snowbunnyabella Card and Book Review: 61 Hours

I have a good size stack of colored images sitting on my craft table...and I haven't used them for cards.  So I'm trying to be good and actually use them up.  I must admit, making this clas was really quick since I didn't have to do any coloring. :)  I also used Mercy's Tuesday Sketch Challenge #97 for this.

Paper: Basic Grey Jovial
Stamps: Stamping Bella, sentiment is PTI
Nestabilities, Copics, Rhinestones, Crystal Stickles, and PTI Ribbon

Last week while we were at Costco, I saw this book and since it was cheap, I got it.  I've never read any of the previous books from this series (Jack Reacher novels), but overall the book was good.  I wasn't too happy with the ending...as I felt like I was missing some parts or information.  But since I haven't read the other books, I'm sure theres things that have been said along the way about the main character and I just don't know, lol. 


This is your typical suspense, murder, and thriller.  A local woman witnesses a major drug deal and is going to trial to bust these guys from Mexico.  The police has 7 officers with her at all times around the clock, but they think there's a dirty cop.  Unfortunately, the witness doesn't live to make it to trial, but they do get the bad guys in the end.

Everyone have a great hump day!  I will actually be at the Training Center today.  Very excited to meet our new trainers for our Las Vegas and Vancouver, BC!

25 comments:

  1. Love the colors! :)

    I color my images and put them aside too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hiya Sparkle

    gorgeous card love those rich colours

    Joey.x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I wish I could "color ahead" and be able to whip up cards in no time, but it just doesn't work out for me, haha. Aren't you loving the new BG Christmas paper? I totally {heart} it!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very nice! I love the deep, rich colors!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute card. How fun that you already have a bunch of images colored. I wish I had a stack of them because it does make cardmaking go so much quicker.

    ReplyDelete
  6. such a fun card! love all the jovial! When do you get the time to read?!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow, those colors go together fabulously! Your card looks wonderful, Sparkle!

    Thanks for the book review. I might have to check it out at the library.

    Have fun meeting your new trainers.

    ReplyDelete
  8. So cute, love that Bella! I have a stack of colored images that I need to use up as well. :D

    ReplyDelete
  9. Very Christmas-y! I am jealous of your stack of colored stamped images -- I have none! yikes!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Such deep, rich colors...fabulous card!

    ReplyDelete
  11. great card!

    i also LOVE Jack Reacher - and have read many of Child's books. try another - you might like it better - this one wasn't one of my favs.

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is gorgeous, Sparkle! Love the colors and beautiful coloring! The book sounds good:)

    ReplyDelete
  13. love the layout and the color combo. it really gives a homely feel. have a good hump day!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Oh wowwww, I LOOOOVE these rich colors!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Too funny, last night my stepdad handed me two of the Reacher novels and said I HAD to read them. It will be a little while before I get to them, though. Too crazy this week.

    Love your card, too!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Gorgeous card, the colors are perfect. Thanks for the tip on a new book, this sounds like something I may like.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Cute card! We both used Mercy's sketch for today's card! ...and speaking of Mercy...Guest Designer?! How the heck does she have time for it all?! Haha!

    <3 Jenn

    ReplyDelete
  18. Such warm colors to go with your cool Bella.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Such an elegant snowbunny -- your DP combo is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog! I truly appreciate you taking the time to read and comment! Love, Sparks