Friday, October 29, 2010

Halloween SALE and Broomstick Lucy

Just in case you missed it on the SCRS blog, all of my fall stamps are 25% off, making them $6 each. I only have a limited quantity of Broomstick Lucy and once she's gone, she won't be available again til next fall. So hurry and get her while you still can. The sale will run through the end of Halloween.

I wanted to surprise some friends with Halloween cards today, so here is one of them.  Though this image is mine, I used the Little Paper Shop Challenge #91 for this.  I finally got more air for my airbrush, so I was happy to get some background color in. 

Paper: Basic Grey Eerie
Stamps: Sparkle Creations, sentiment is Amuse
Pearls, Nestabilities, PTI Buttons, Twine, CTMH Ribbon, Copics, and Crystal Stickles

I will be back tomorrow with one last Halloween card.  I hope you all have a fabulous Friday!  It's almost the weekend!

27 comments:

  1. Great coloring Sparkle! Love all the pretty details! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card. I normally don't darn to stitch a circle, but you did an awesome job on this :o)
    Hugs,
    Cabio

    ReplyDelete
  3. Broomstick Lucy looks fabulous!!! Love the bling on her gloves, scarf and edges. And wow! look at the stitching on the circle! Awesome.

    I have to admit to giggling when I read you got more air for your airbrush. Isn't there air all around you? LOL I know you need compressed air, but still, it struck me as funny. (it's still early as I type this...)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a fun card!!! Woot Woot for Friday!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Now this is a stylin' little witch! Beautiful card, especially when Lucy is showcased on those rich DPs!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is so fun! I love your layout and fab coloring! Have a great weekend!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. So adorable, I love Lucy! LOL Have a great Friday and Yay for the weekend! :D

    ReplyDelete
  8. super cute Sparkle!! love your stitching!

    ReplyDelete
  9. this is so cute! happy halloween!

    ReplyDelete
  10. You really caught the Stickles in this photo! Looks great! I'm sure the recipients will love them.

    <3 Jenn

    ReplyDelete
  11. fun card! she looks like she'll have a good night! lol. have a great Halloween!

    ReplyDelete
  12. There's that cute witch again - colored to perfection and sparkly to boot. Love it.

    ReplyDelete
  13. It's so adorable! Happy Halloween to you!

    ReplyDelete
  14. oh, this wItChY wOmAn is so adorable Sparkle!!!!! I've missed looking at your creations! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  15. Oh, so cute! Wonderful coloring!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Oh this card is perfect Sparkle!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Awesome card!! So fun and beautifully sparkly! :)

    ReplyDelete
  18. So cute! I may have to pick her up now too. Great card!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Love this image its so cute! Fab layotu and dp
    love tasha xx

    ReplyDelete
  20. Wow, this is such a cool card, Sparkle!

    ReplyDelete
  21. someday I'm going to come visit you and you'll have to show me what the airbrush system is all about - I've been dying to try it! Love your card, too - it's adorable! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog! I truly appreciate you taking the time to read and comment! Love, Sparks