Monday, October 25, 2010

Flashback Friday Challenge 4.0 - First Christmas Snowbunnybella Card

This month's challenge is to post the first Christmas card that you blogged. Well, I decided to just pull the first Christmas card from here and not try to hunt back years on Livejournal.  Somewhere on my old computer I know I have old, old CTMH cards, lol.


Here is my card with Snowbunny Bella from September 2008.  I'll confess...the picture was really bad, so I photoshoped it to make it a smidge better, lol.  It's still horrible...


Good thing to note...I'm at least still using my old stamps. :)  It's amazing how much we grow in just 2 years time.  Though, I must make a mental note to use my liquid applique more often.  And Figgy Pudding was a great BG paper pack!


Everyone have a great Monday...it's back to work for me!  And Hawaii 5-0 is on tonight! 

19 comments:

  1. woot woot! Thanks so much for playing along...your cards are wonderful and I have to tell you, I still LOVE figgy pudding...it's gorgeous!!! Hmmm..thanks for the inspiration regarding the applique...

    Thanks for playing in the Flashback Friday 4.0 Fun!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How fun is this? Both cards are great. Have a good Monday.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like how you used the buttons on these cards. Fun!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I don't think your card is all that bad, but I agree it is neat to see how far one has come in their style and skills.

    Hope you have a great week, Sparkle!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What fun, love both of your cards!

    ReplyDelete
  6. These are SO adorable, Sparkle! Lovely cards :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. These are both adorable!!! I don't think I even want to go back and find my first Christmas card~scary! I know my coloring has gotten better in the last two years:)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great cards, Sparkle ! I love the buttons on the first. Really great.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Both darling cards! :) I have the Figgy Pudding fabric from Moda all cut up into squares for a Christmas quilt that I'll get around to making one of these days, but probably not this year. Maybe next year with any luck... ;)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great cards!! Love that Bella, I think that was the first Bella stamp I bought. Thanks to you. :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Fun challenge! Your first card was adorable, but I have to say your photography skills have really advanced as well as that gorgeous coloring technique!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. so cute! they make me feel like saying burr! lol! hope you have a good week!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Old, new...both look great, Sparkle!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love the old one and the new one! Great cards! :-)Traci

    ReplyDelete
  15. Both cards are great, Sparkle. I believe, too, that particular Bella and perhaps on that card was the first Bella I ever laid eyes on. She's still darned cute.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog! I truly appreciate you taking the time to read and comment! Love, Sparks