Sunday, October 17, 2010

Christmas Tree Ruby Card and Christmas Card Challenge Week #46 - Recipe Challenge

Today's challenge is to use 2 pieces of patterned paper, 1 stamp, and bling. Don't forget to check out the Christmas Card Challenge blog to see the rest of the DT's lovely creations.  So, obviously I cheated a little bit. I just couldn't help myself...I really needed to put a sentiment on my card, lol.

Paper: Basic Grey Jovial
Stamps: Sparkle Creations, sentiment is Amuse
Snowflake Punch, Crystal Stickles, PTI Buttons, Twine, CTMH Brads, MS Punch, Copics, and Nestabilities

Well, I hope you all have a lovely Sunday!  I hope to clean up a little more and create a ton!

22 comments:

  1. Really sweet. I like the layout and this big sparkle Snowflake !!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a festive card, Sparkle! Your design is lovely. I couldn't help but notice that MS border punch. I've seen it used before, but haven't ever found it in a local store, darn it. LOL

    Hope your weekend is going well.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful holiday card and I agree -- the snowflake is an awesome pop of sparkly blue in one of my favorite die cut shapes!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Haha, cheater! lol j/k

    I love it! I think the image is gorgeous, and your coloring is fantastic. Beautiful card! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ah, this is just darling.. and like others have said, so festive!

    ReplyDelete
  6. this is beautiful! I'm going to work on my card today. I made up our Christmas Card list last night and I'm sitting better than I thought I was - I think I'll have enough finished in a few weeks! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Super cute. I'm glad you put your new nesties straight to work. Have a great Sunday.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love how you colored your image Sparkle and the bling is perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh how gorgeous! I love your new Nesties, and your coloring looks amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Very cute card! Love your new Nestie shape!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Sparkle, this is lovely! :-)Traci

    ReplyDelete
  12. Pretty, pretty, prety, Sparkle! Love you new die! Gotta use mine too! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  13. Sooo cute!! I love the one with the reindeer in the back seat. :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. i love how your cards are so clean and yet full of details!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog! I truly appreciate you taking the time to read and comment! Love, Sparks