Monday, October 11, 2010

Christmas Card Challenge #45 - Sketch Challenge

Yesterday's challenge was a sketch challenge.  Since I was with one of my craft groups on Saturday and then went to the movies, I didn't quite get my card done in time.  But don't forget to check out the Christmas Card Challenges blog to see the actual sketch and the rest of the DT's lovely cards.

Paper: Basic Grey Jovial
Stamps: CC Designs, sentiment is Amuse
Snowflake Punch, PTI Buttons, Twine, Crystal Stickles, MS Border Punch, Nestabilities, and Copics

I really liked the Social Network, but I went in knowing what was true and what wasn't.  But I still thought it was great, funny, and very entertaining.  I started my Facebook account back when I was a student at Oregon State and at that time Facebook was still only for students.  And I found it amusing that they were blogging on Live Journal, which is how I started blogging so many years ago. :)  So it was neat to be able to relate back to my college years as I was part of that era.  It does make me feel old though, lol.

Well, I hope you all have a great Monday...it's back to work for me!  And Hawaii 5-0 tonight!

19 comments:

  1. This is just adorable! Love the red stitching and your coloring.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card Sparkle. A lovely image and pretty paper!
    Clairex

    ReplyDelete
  3. super cute card - love the coloring and dp! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute, cute! Love the stitching and the layout. ....and the ever-present snowflake! ;)

    Glad you liked Social Network. I like 5-0 too (Alex O'Laughlin=YUM!), but I have to watch it online the next day since it's on so late.

    <3 Jenn

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, so cute! I'm having issues with blogger, but the new release is darling too!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is just adorable! I'm loving that new paper!

    ReplyDelete
  7. this is darling - I'm going to add that image to my Wish RAK list! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. So cute! Love the layout and the snowflake.
    love tasha xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. sweet image and I love the DP! very pretty. hope you had a good Monday!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Another fabulous Sparkle creation! Love the coloring, the papers, the stitching...it is all terrific.

    It must be kind of strange thinking you were part of the beginning of Facebook and to see where it is now. Since I don't follow that stuff at all...are the same people who started it, still involved in it now? I have no clue.

    ReplyDelete
  11. What fun patterned paper to go with your cute Christmas angel.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Sooo adorable, Sparkle! I just love that image, and your gorgeous coloring:) I haven't gotten into Hawaii 5-0 but I love The Event!

    ReplyDelete
  13. does BG know about how you use all of their papers? cuz you can be part of their DT! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog! I truly appreciate you taking the time to comment! Love, Sparks