Saturday, September 11, 2010

Release Day and Farming Oliver Previews

All new fall stamps are now available!  Click here to start shopping now!  Thank you for all the fabulous comments on Lucy...Brent really appreciates them too. :)

My new Basic Grey paper came on Tuesday...it's about time, lol. So I just had to open and cut into it right away!  I colored in Oliver's overalls and hat with my B97 Copic marker and then took a piece of denim and put some colorless blender on it.  Then I pressed it against the blue to get it texturized. 

Paper: Basic Grey Pyrus
Stamps: Sparkle Creations, sentiment is Amuse
Copics, PTI Buttons, and Twine

Today I am giving away a Farming Oliver stamp. Make sure to check out the rest of the DT's lovely creations and then come back and comment on the Sparkle Creations Rubber Stamps blog for a chance to win. You have until midnight EST to comment and the winner will be announced tomorrow morning.

Laurel
Lisa
Mary
Risa - Guest Designer
Simonne
Sparkle
Stephanie

I hope you all have a lovely weekend!  I'm going to my neighbor's baby shower and Brent will be watching the Duck's game!

24 comments:

  1. this is fabulous! Love the textured denim look - did you just rub your colorless blender on it, or spray it with rubbing alcohol?? I've been meaning to play around with that kind of stuff... you might just have pushed me over the edge to do so. ;) Super cute card - off to order my stamps now! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your denim tip is brilliant - and Oliver is one of the cutest stamps I have seen this fall!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I Love the denim idea...I'll have to try that. Turned out great! I love it.
    Ginette

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute! Really lovely colors on this card Sparkle! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh sparkle! I am loving seeing my illustrations being turned into stamps then turned into breautiful cards!!!
    Just loving all your creations and happy seeing the fall stamps being released!
    I so need to get my hands on your creations!

    ReplyDelete
  6. He is so cute Sparkle! I love what you did with his overalls!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Another terrific image! And I adore what you have done with the denim! You are oh, SO talented Sparkle!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great tip for texturing Oliver's denim. A terrific card!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Sweet! Love the texture from the denim!

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a fabulous card Sparkle! Oliver is adorable and his jeans and hat look awesome!
    hugs
    Risa:)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Adorable! I love the denim look you created! How clever!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thanks for sharing the tip about the denim...brilliant! Your card is very cute!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Totally adorable! Love the colorus and fab layout
    love tasha xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. The texture of the denim is superb - thanks for sharing how that is done. I love this image with the corn cob, just so different.
    Paula (PEP)
    http://pepcraftchallexp.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  15. Adorable, love the texture from the denim! Hope you had fun at the baby shower!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Oh man, I missed all the giveaways! My hubby's birthday was yesterday, so we went to the beach :) I love both Broomstick Lucy, and Farming Oliver! Your cards are fantastic!!!

    ReplyDelete
  17. I just became copics certified and learned this in class too! Yours came out beautifully, Sparkle! Love his hat and overalls!

    ReplyDelete
  18. "Hay!" Lol! Couldn't help myself! ;)

    You used the technique we learned at the Copic class. This looks great. So does that new BG!

    <3 Jenn

    ReplyDelete
  19. That image is so cute!! What a great card!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog! I truly appreciate you taking the time to read and comment! Love, Sparks