Friday, September 17, 2010

Nada...Nothing...

Hello, hello.  I'm sorry...but the bad news is that I don't have anything planned for today.  The good news is that I'm giving away a free stamp today on the Sparkle Creations Rubber Stamps blog.

I've been training a class all week for my day job...and the Christmas release just came the other day.  Brent and I have been furiously catching up on our shows and cutting rubber!  I'm so excited for the October release, you all will be so joyous, lol.

Also, my new mini binder from Russell and Hazel just came in the mail!  Kelly Purkey talked about doing a mini album for October and I'm gonna play along with her.  I hadn't been following her blog long enough when she did her other one in April...but I don't want to miss out this time.  I'm actually excited about it, because unlike my Daily December albums...I actually think I will get this one done.

 

You have until midnight on Sunday to comment for a chance to win Suitcase Ruby.  I will draw a winner when I draw a winner for SCRS Challenge #10.  Don't forget, you must comment on the Sparkle Creations Rubber Stamps blog, NOT HERE.

Today is going to be a bittersweet day.  My co-worker Josh, got a new job in Washington, DC.  His wife is doing her Masters out there and he stayed back here in Seattle until he found a job.  It's his last day and we're doing a good-bye lunch for him.  I'm really sad to be losing my coffee break buddy. :(

I hope you all have a fabulous Friday!  It's almost the weekend!  Yeah!

8 comments:

  1. I also like Kelly P. Can't wait to see what you create! So sorry about your buddy moving away!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Take care of yourself & all the best to your friend. Looking forward to what you have & thanks for all you do to give inspiration & encouragement.
    Paula (PEP)
    http://pepcraftchallexp.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like a great idea! Enjoy your lunch today!

    ReplyDelete
  4. My goodness you sound like you are so busy! Hope you get to be creative soon
    love tasha xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sparkle I can't wait to see what you will create with that binder!! I know it will be great!!
    Adorable stamp too!
    Hugs
    Jodi =)

    ReplyDelete
  6. can't wait to see what you come up with!

    ReplyDelete
  7. So excited about the new release; can't wait to see it!
    Hope you enjoy your weekend! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog! I truly appreciate you taking the time to read and comment! Love, Sparks