Monday, September 27, 2010

Little Paper Shop Challenge #87 - Color Challenge

Today's challenge is color challenge. Don't forget to check out the Little Paper Shop blog to see the rest of the DT's lovely cards.


Sadly, today is my last day as a Guest Designer. Though my summer was crazy busy, I'm so happy I got to be a part of the team for a bit. Since Mermaid Jena is my favorite, of course I had to use her for my last challenge.  I love her in these lovely fall colors.

Paper: Basic Grey Green at Heart
Stamps: Little Paper Shop, sentiment is Amuse
Pearls, Nestabilities, EK Success Border Punch, Prima Flowers, PTI Buttons, Twine, Crystal Stickles

I hope you have a great Monday! It's back to work for me...

12 comments:

  1. Beautifully done Sparkle, love the way you used the colours.

    :) Marcia

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great color choice and execution, Sparkle! Love the bits of bling, too.

    Have a great week, hopefully a little less busy than it has been recently. *Ü*

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adorable card, and I love the colors!

    ReplyDelete
  4. She is beautiful! You made some really terrific creations with the LPS stamps and it was fun to have some chances to be inspired by you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Prety color combo! Awesome card, Sparkle!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love all that orange. Adorable image too.

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is stunning! Love the colour combo and the fabulous design!
    love tasha xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog! I truly appreciate you taking the time to read and comment! Love, Sparks