Friday, September 3, 2010

Labor Day SALE and It's a Girl Teddybella!

I will be on vacation this holiday weekend, so all orders from today through Monday, will be shipped out on Tuesday, September 7th.  Starting right now, everything in the store is 10% off and the sale will run through Monday night at midnight.  Use the code LABORDAY to get the discount and click here to start shopping!

My next door neighbors are having a baby girl! Their baby is due the week of Thanksgiving and Heather's baby shower is on the 11th. And yeah...I'm lame and predictable.  I know, I ALWAYS use this Bella for all my baby showers that I go to...guess I'll have to get Aki to eventually make me a preggo one for SCRS, lol. 

Paper: Basic Grey Olivia
Stamps: Stamping Bella, sentiment is Amuse
Prima Flowers, PTI Buttons, Crystal Stickles, and EK Success Border

Have a fabulous Friday and I hope you all have a lovely and safe Labor Day weekend!  I will return emails and be back to blog commenting on Monday. 

22 comments:

  1. Very pretty! Have a great long weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. yeah....cute, cute...pink & green! have a fabbie long weekend!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. this is such a cute card! love it for a baby shower. I have to make one and haven't got a clue! now I do...thanks to you! have a wonderful long weekend/vacation! I'll be taking one too...Maui! take care!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome card! I love it all the details about it. Thanks for sharing. Have a great time :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so cute. I love how you paper pieced her top and that super cute sentiment from Amuse.

    ReplyDelete
  6. such a gorgeous card, love that image, have a fabulous weekend, hugs Debx

    ReplyDelete
  7. You know I love this with all the pink!

    ReplyDelete
  8. OMGosh! That looks like me minus the shopping bags! :) Cute Sparkle!

    ReplyDelete
  9. This card is so stinking cute. I love the paper pieced shirt!

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a cute card! Love the piercing and that stamp is adorable! I also love the pink and green!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Pink & Green....one of my MOST favorite combos! Lovely card.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Sparkle this is so cute! Great colour combo and love the paper piecing
    love tasha xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. This is absolutely perfect. Love the colors and design.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Perfectly matching card for the "cake"! Love it! Terrific paper piercing. Enjoy your weekend!

    <3 Jenn

    ReplyDelete
  15. love the pink and green, your card is so pretty! I hope you have a great weekend :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. This is ADORABLE!!! I love the colors and dp, and your fab paper piecing! So cute!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Adorable card and image! Great colors and layout too!
    Hugs
    Jodi =)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog! I truly appreciate you taking the time to read and comment! Love, Sparks