Friday, August 13, 2010

Traveling Josh Sneak Peek

Welcome to our next sneak peek! I would like to introduce to you Traveling Josh.  You can't travel the world without your favorite tunes, right?!?  I just love this cute little guy!  As with all of my guy cards, just trying to keep it more simple since I tend to pile on the embellishments.  But I think I came out with good balance!

Paper: Cosmo Cricket
Stamps: Sparkle Creations, sentiment is TGF
PTI Buttons, Twine, American Crafts Brads, and Copics

The whole DT has sneak peeks, so don't forget to check out everyone's blogs!

Jodi Collins - Guest Designer
Laurel Seabrook 
Lisa Hjulberg
Mary Giles
Simonne Clays
Sparkle Smith
Stephanie Kraft

Everyone have a fabulous Friday!  It's almost the weekend!  Come back tomorrow for our last sneak peek and of course it's release day!

27 comments:

  1. Fab card, Sparkle! Loving these new releases SO much!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Sparkle, Traveling Josh is so handsome in your card! Looks like he's off to college! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your work :) this card is fabulous! I'm a follower of your lovely blog :) Hugs Hayley xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous! Traveling Josh is a great image and you balanced your guy card wonderfully.

    Another exciting release for you coming up, YAY!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super cute card :) I love all the embellishments, Josh is great!
    Have a great Friday~Stacy

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is awesome! My favorite color combo.

    ReplyDelete
  7. He's so cute. I love the colors you used.

    ReplyDelete
  8. This little guy definitely made me giggle -- what a perfect traveller! Guy cards are always tough for me, too, but the colors and CAS feel of this one are just right for the masculine feel!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. ooooooh, I love the new stamps, Sparkle!! I can't wait for the rest of the sneak peeks!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. How adorable! I love this guy. perfect card.
    ;)

    ReplyDelete
  11. super cute!! gotta have him!

    ReplyDelete
  12. He's super cute! Love the way you used these papers too :)
    hugs, margie

    ReplyDelete
  13. this is soooo cute! I think I might need to order this whole release!! can't wait for tomorrow :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Lovin' this sweet Josh with the CC paper.. great masculine card!

    ReplyDelete
  15. He is such a cutie. Great Colors and papers too !!

    ReplyDelete
  16. So stinkin' cute!! I am so in love with the papers you used with him. What a perfect fit!

    ReplyDelete
  17. So cute! Love the image - its so veratile and i love the papers you teamed him with
    love tasha xx

    ReplyDelete
  18. What a fabulou card Sparkle, he's one cool guy!!
    Clairex

    ReplyDelete
  19. Your patterned paper is perfect with your travel theme.

    ReplyDelete
  20. Love Josh! The DP is fab and just the right amount of embellishments! Great card!!

    ReplyDelete
  21. So very cute! & I love your coloring!

    ReplyDelete
  22. This card looks fantastic! I really love the new image! Vintage suitcase looks so cool!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog! I truly appreciate you taking the time to read and comment! Love, Sparks