Tuesday, August 31, 2010

SCRS Challenge #8 - Inspiration Challenge and Lantern Rin Card

This week's challenge is an inspiration challenge.  Don't forget to check out the Sparkle Creations Rubber Stamps blog to see the full inspiration photo and the rest of the DT's darling cards! 


As soon as I saw the lanterns hanging, I knew I wanted to used Rin.  I typically use brighter and bolder colors, but I love the way Rin turned out with the softer earth colors.  So perfect for transitioning from summer into fall.

To play along in our challenge, upload a photo of your project and provide a direct link in the linky widget at the bottom of the SCRS post. If you use an online gallery (e.g. Splitcoast), please also use the Keyword SCRSC08. If you have a Facebook account and are a fan of Sparkle Creations Rubber Stamps, you can also upload there. Deadline for this week's challenge is Sunday, September 5th @ 9 PM PST.

Paper: Basic Grey Capella
Stamps: Sparkle Creations, sentiment is Amuse
CTMH Brads, Nestabilities, Copics, Crystal Stickles, Pearls, and EK Success Border Punch

Our challenge is open to all players. Each week a random winner will be chosen, and this week's winner will receive the adorable Cruisin' Chloe rubber stamp. In order to qualify for a prize, you must use a Sparkle Creations image on your creation. Most importantly, have fun! We can't wait to see your creations!

Everyone have a great Tuesday!  I'm looking forward to seeing my CTMH buddies at Nona's tonight!

22 comments:

  1. Oh this is so pretty Sparkle! I love the soft colors! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty! Such calming colors. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh wow beautiful card Sparkle, i love the soft colours and beautiful layout
    love tasha xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card Sparkle! I've had Rin for too long without inking her up, so embarassed! Maybe I'll find time to play this week...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Rin is gorgeous. I love the soft colors.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nicely done Sparkle .... love the colours.

    :) Marcia

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is just lovely, Sparkle!

    Have a blast tonight!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is really cute. I didn't notice the lanterns right away. That's why inspiration challenges are so fun.

    ReplyDelete
  9. So lovely! The Cappella colors are so soft and inviting here!

    ReplyDelete
  10. very nice - the muted colors are so pretty :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Lovely! I like the colors and sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Such a pretty card. Love the image you have used.
    hugs
    Sandra x

    ReplyDelete
  13. I really like the papers you paired with your Asian lady.

    ReplyDelete
  14. adorable! I love the colors. super cute

    ReplyDelete
  15. what a wonderful inspiration challenge! love what you did! hope you have a good day!

    ReplyDelete
  16. That is the cutest image! Awesome card, Sparkle!

    ReplyDelete
  17. That was smart using Rin. Didn't even notice the lanterns before! Haha!

    <3 Jenn

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog! I truly appreciate you taking the time to read and comment! Love, Sparks