Tuesday, August 24, 2010

SCRS Challenge #7 - Anything Travel and Cruisin' Chloe Card

Today's challenge is anything travel. Don't forget to check out the Sparkle Creations Rubber Stamps blog to see the rest of the DT's lovely creations.


To play along in our challenge, upload a photo of your project and provide a direct link in the linky widget at the bottom of the SCRS post. If you use an online gallery (e.g. Splitcoast), please also use the Keyword SCRSC07. If you have a Facebook account and are a fan of Sparkle Creations Rubber Stamps, you can also upload there. Deadline for this week's challenge is Sunday, August 29 @ 9 PM PST.

I have quite a few birthdays coming up, so I've working on adding more cards to my stash.  I actually colored this image while I was in Yellowstone and am finally getting around to using it.  I also used this week's Sketch For You To Try.

Paper: Basic Grey Oliver
Stamps: Sparkle Creations, sentiment is PTI
MS Border Punch, Nestabilities, Pearls, Copics, PTI Buttons, Prima Flowers, and Crystal Stickles

Our challenge is open to all players. Each week a random winner will be chosen, and this week's winner will receive the adorable Swimming Lucy rubber stamp. In order to qualify for a prize, you must use a Sparkle Creations image on your creation. Most importantly, have fun! We can't wait to see your creations!

I hope you all have a great Tuesday!  

25 comments:

  1. This is perfect for the travel challenge. I love bug cars and am going to get one some day. Love the colors, paper and stitching! Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute card. I love the sketch and the border punch you used on the left side.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Another very cute card, Sparkle!

    ReplyDelete
  4. A super cute image, fantastically presented, Sparkle. Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  5. soooo cute...I'll be playing along:)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ohh so FUN, and your coloring is PERFECT!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh, goodness, love it! Love the colors, and how you did the sparkle on the car!

    ReplyDelete
  8. gorgeous card, such a fun image, hugs Debx

    ReplyDelete
  9. super cute - I love the colors! I'm going to work on my card this afternoon, you've given me some inspiration ;)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh I love this color combo, and I love that image!!! She is next on my wish list:) So super cute, Sparkle!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love this card! Your coloring is, like always, amazing.

    <3 Jenn

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wonderful card! I love the layout and the papers you used! :-)Traci

    ReplyDelete
  13. Its gorgeous Sparkle. Love the image and a beautiful colour combo!
    Clairexx

    ReplyDelete
  14. awe...this is wonderful! loved the scooter! love the car even more! this is just fabulous! have a good day!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Love this sketch and card you made. The colors are so fun!

    ReplyDelete
  16. So cute! Love this image and colour combo
    love tasha xx

    ReplyDelete
  17. Adorable card! Love the colors and glitter!

    ReplyDelete
  18. I love this little VW bug and it certainly looks like her driver does, too -- cute, cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  19. I really like the green, teal and black combo.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog! I truly appreciate you taking the time to read and comment! Love, Sparks