Tuesday, August 17, 2010

SCRS Challenge #6 - Sketch Challenge and Suitcase Ruby card

This week's challenge is a sketch challenge, made by our fabulous Mary.  Don't forget to check out the Sparkle Creations Rubber Stamps blog to see the actual sketch and the rest of the DT's darling cards!

To play along in our challenge, upload a photo of your project and provide a direct link in the linky widget at the bottom of the SCRS post. If you use an online gallery (e.g. Splitcoast), please also use the Keyword SCRSC06. If you have a Facebook account and are a fan of Sparkle Creations Rubber Stamps, you can also upload there. Deadline for this week's challenge is Sunday, August 22 @ 9 PM PST.

Paper: Basic Grey Olivia
Stamps: Sparkle Creations, sentiment is PTI
Prima Flowers, Washi Tape, CTMH Brads, Copics, and Crystal Stickles

Our challenge is open to all players. Each week a random winner will be chosen, and this week's winner will receive the adorable Surfing Oliver rubber stamp. In order to qualify for a prize, you must use a Sparkle Creations image on your creation. Most importantly, have fun! We can't wait to see your creations!

Everyone have a fabulous Tuesday!  Kim Hughes totally made my day...as I got an email from her today asking for some stamps to make submissions for Paper Crafts!  While there's no guarantee that anything will be published...just the possibility is so exciting!  And Kim Hughes...I'm so honored she even asked. :)

32 comments:

  1. Congrats, Sparkle!

    Love the card! That skirt looks like it's denim! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your card is darling Sparkle. I can't wait to get Ruby in my mailbox.

    How exciting about Kim wanting some of your stamps. Hopefully she gets published with them.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute! I love her boots and purse! Wow! Kim Hughes...I hope she gets published with your stamps. Exciting!

    ReplyDelete
  4. stunning! I love the image and the striking colour combo! Hugs Juls

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is darling! Love her fun denim skirt with the hot pink!

    Woohoo! It would be fab to see your stamps in Papercrafts!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. LOVE this card!! You're making me even more anxious to get my stamps... I can't stand the anticipation... I think from now on I'll have to ship them priority, lol!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such an adorable card, love the colour combo!
    That is so exciting, I'm sure we will be seeing Sparkle Creations in Papercrafts!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh, darling! Love the boots!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love the stickles effect on this darling card! And I'll surely keep my fingers crossed to see SCRS featured in Papercrafts! That would be soooo awesome!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow -- the hot pink and navy is a stunning color combo and perfect for this adorable travelling gal!

    ReplyDelete
  11. love this cute and happy card!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I want glitter boots like Ruby! Love this!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oh I just love your coloring, and fanastic colors! Congrats girl! I hope your adorable images get published soon!!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Cutie pie card!! Woot woot on the Kim news!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. This is gorgeous, fab layout and gorgeous image.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Love this. All your small details just make a fabulous card.
    x

    ReplyDelete
  17. Adorable card! Great news about the Paper Crafts contact...and great new profile pic too!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Gorgeous card Sparkle! Adore her pink, glittery boots (I want some, LOL!). And huge congrats re the Paper Crafts thing - fingers crossing for you!! Hugs, Sem x

    ReplyDelete
  19. Adorable card! Love how you've used the stickles!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Your card is adorable!

    Congrats on the contact from Paper Crafts mag! That's fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  21. So cute!! Congrats on the magazine too!
    Hugs
    Jodi =)

    ReplyDelete
  22. such a cute card, she is adorable, congrats on the ask, looking forward to seeing your stamps in the mag, sure they will make it! hugs Debx

    ReplyDelete
  23. Awww....she's so pretty! Love the sparkles on her boots! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  24. Great card Sparkle! Love this new cutie pie!

    ReplyDelete
  25. Congrats about PC!! They must have been stalking your blog... how fun is that! :) I'm so excited for you!
    Your card is gorgeous, so pretty

    ReplyDelete
  26. Congratulations on your magazine deal at Paper Crafts, what an honor!
    Your card is beautiful!!!
    hugs
    Risa:)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog! I truly appreciate you taking the time to read and comment! Love, Sparks