Friday, August 13, 2010

Release Day and Cruisin' Chloe Previews

Welcome to our last day of sneak peeks. All of these darling stamps are now available in the store. Click here to buy the stamps.

Here's Cruisin' Chloe in a cute red bug.  Though, I've always driven Civics...I have always said that a bug would represent my personally best.  Maybe in my next life, lol...as I'm pretty sure I'll always be a Honda girl for this lifetime. :)

Paper: Making Memories
Stamps: Sparkle Creations, sentiment is Amuse
Prima Flowers, PTI Buttons, Washi Tape, MM Stickers, Nestabilities, and Copics

The whole DT has sneak peeks, so don't forget to check out everyone's blogs!

Jodi Collins - Guest Designer
Laurel Seabrook 
Lisa Hjulberg
Mary Giles
Simonne Clays
Sparkle Smith
Stephanie Kraft

Everyone have a fabulous Saturday!  I will be spending the day making cards for Operation Write Home.  I'm very fortunate to live close to Sandy, the President of OWH!  I'm excited to spend the day with a bunch of crafters!

26 comments:

  1. Oh she is adorable! Love this little lady! The references on the card to travel are fab, love the layout too
    love tasha xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. So sassy in her red bug! have fun making cards today!

    ReplyDelete
  3. super cute! love the new image!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a fabulous image and what you've done with it is again...fabulous!!

    Got a giggle over your Bug personality fitted into a Civic life!

    Have a fun weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, I am lovin' this bug car! Great image and card!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Super cute card and I'm loving this image. I'll be stopping by the store sometime this weekend. Have fun making cards for such a great cause.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love Chloe and her bug! This will be a must have :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is darling, Sparks! Love everything about it!

    Have a great day creating!

    ReplyDelete
  9. So nice card! I love the image :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. adorable card!! I ordered my stamps as soon as I woke up... before I was even dressed, haha. Can't wait to get them!

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is super cute Sparkle!! I will be getting this one...but we have had to implement a rule that no one is allowed to SLUG anyone else anymore when we see the SlugBugs! lol.. it was getting out of hand.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I like how you used the various travel sentiments throughout your card.

    ReplyDelete
  13. There she goes,zoomin away again! Love her again with her car this time.

    I am in the midst of colouring up some Sparklelicious images right now. Hope to create soon

    ReplyDelete
  14. She is so cute, and I love her little bug convertible!!! I also love all the scrappy sentiments you added~perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  15. So cute!!!!! love it!
    mandy
    p.s are you still with CTMH?

    ReplyDelete
  16. Super cute Sparks! At least now Chloe's on the "right" side of the card! Lol!

    <3 Jenn

    ReplyDelete
  17. This is simply stunning! I love the stamp and the elements of your card!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Absolutely adorable! Love Chloe's new car!!!

    ReplyDelete
  19. omgosh, I have to have her! SO CUTE!! And your card is brilliant!! I love how it looks like a scrap page!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog! I truly appreciate you taking the time to read and comment! Love, Sparks