Monday, August 23, 2010

Little Paper Shop Challenge #82 - Color Challenge

Today's challenge is a color challenge. Don't forget to check out the Little Paper Shop blog to see the rest of DT's lovely cards!




I know I use this image a lot...but she's my favorite one.  I really just couldn't resist and thought she would go good with these colors.  I also used the sketch from this week's challenge at Raise the Bar.

Paper: SU
Stamps: Little Paper Shop
Pearls, Nestabilities, PTI Buttons, Twine, Copics, and Crystal Stickles

One random participant in today’s challenge will win the Mermaid Jena digi. Please load your card to the InLinkz program on the LPS blog and when you upload to a public gallery please use the keyword LPSC82. You have until Sunday at 9:00pm EST to get your card loaded.

I hope you all have a fabulous Monday...it's back to work for me and Bachelor Pad is on tonight. 

28 comments:

  1. Totally adorable, I'm loving that image!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fun how you used these more patriotic colors to make your under sea card.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This IS a sweet image - and you were right - it does look great with these colours.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is darling! Love the sparkle you gave her too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have to agree on that image Sparkle. She is one of my favs too and I used her a lot. Your coloring is fantastic. Awesome card.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I can see why you like her so much. I love the sketch and all the bling.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful card Sparkle! Oh my gosh - the colouring on the image is just amazing - and I love all the stitching. The dark background really sets the image off - fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very cute! Love the brown and red combo.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wonderful card! Love the sparkle you have created on Jena and your stitching is perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gorgeous coloring, and I love that layout! All of the sparkle looks fabulous:) Can't wait for tonight!

    ReplyDelete
  11. So cute and I love those colors!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Beautiful card, Sparkle! My, how I wish I could sew like that! Love the sparkles on her tail too :)
    Happy Monday!
    hugs, margie

    ReplyDelete
  13. Fantastic card Sparkle
    Clairexx

    ReplyDelete
  14. She's just beautiful! Fun birthday card!

    ReplyDelete
  15. awe...this is so sweet! love the color challenge as it's so USA! love the image too! hope you had a great weekend! have a good Monday!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Oh so pretty...love all the sparkle... HUGS

    ReplyDelete
  17. fabulous card! I like the sparkle on her shells and fin :)

    ReplyDelete
  18. So incredibly sweet! Love the colors!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Such a cute card, Sparkle. I love the colors.

    ReplyDelete
  20. The image IS perfect with those colors! Cute creation!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Excellent, Sparkle! Great use of the colors!

    ReplyDelete
  22. So cute! I love the sewing! :-)Traci

    ReplyDelete
  23. Such a bautiful card, Fabulous layout and love her tail
    love tasha xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog! I truly appreciate you taking the time to read and comment! Love, Sparks