Monday, August 9, 2010

Little Paper Shop Challenge #80 - Sketch Challenge

Today's challenge is a sketch challenge! Don't forget to check out the Little Paper Shop blog to see the actual sketch and the rest of the DT's lovely creations.

I went a little wild with my Copic airbrush, but luckily for me, it looks like sun rays behind Jena's head!  I think I need a new can of air.  I will say it was pretty tough making this card and not using any blue.  

Paper: Basic Grey Origins
Stamps: Little Paper Shop, sentiment is Kraftin' Kimmie
Pearls, Copics, Crystal Stickles, Bloomers, Twine, and Washi Tape

One random participant in today’s challenge will win the Jena Baking digi. Please load your card to the InLinkz program on the LPS blog and when you upload to a public gallery please use the keyword LPSC80. You have until Sunday at 9:00pm EST to get your card loaded.

I hope you all have a fabulous Monday!  It's back to work for me...

30 comments:

  1. Very nice non-blue card. I like how you did the highlights in her hair.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it, this is so me in my other life.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous love her beautiful tail and the gorgeous colours
    love tasha xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think your airbrushing looks good. Like you meant it to be that way. I like the stickle bubbles and your big flower.

    ReplyDelete
  5. lovely card. love the image you used and the DP and flower are so pretty! what a great card for the challenge. have a good Monday!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the rich colors, sewing and cool layout. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. adorable Sparkle!
    love these colors!!
    blessings!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very cute! Love how you colored the mermaid.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Excellent work, Sparkle. I can imagine it would be hard not to use blue, but you pulled it off terrifically! That flower is really neat, the stitching adds so much flair. All the details add up to one terrific card.

    Hope your week is wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  10. cute card!! I love the yellow behind her!

    ReplyDelete
  11. How beautiful she is Sparkle! GORGEOUS coloring and I love the papers you used!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Adorable card, Sparkle! Cute sentiment!

    ReplyDelete
  13. So adorable, love how the airbrushing looks! What colour did you use for it, I really like the colour!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Your card is adorable. I love how you colored the mermaid. The little bubbles are the cutest!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Great sketch and cute image. Love the airbrushing!

    ReplyDelete
  16. This is so cute! Love the layout and that fab flower! Yes, I'm going to give the Pad a try, and I'm sure I'll get hooked like I always do LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Great card! Love the way you colored her!

    ReplyDelete
  18. So Cute! I love how you have used those rich papers! :-)Traci

    ReplyDelete
  19. pretty card! love the image!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Ohhh, so cute! What a great combination of paper!

    ReplyDelete
  21. This card is terrific! The papers are very unique! Beth

    ReplyDelete
  22. I just love how the papers look with her!

    ReplyDelete
  23. Beautifully done. Love the sparkle. Gorgeous stitching and love that flower.

    ReplyDelete
  24. So cute! The girls and I have been loving mermaids this summer (well every summer, lol). We love your card ;)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog! I truly appreciate you taking the time to read and comment! Love, Sparks