Saturday, August 28, 2010

I'm Officially a Julie Groupie

My friend Rachel and I both moved from Denver to Seattle in 2008.  Ironically, we didn't actually meet each other til we both moved to Seattle, lol.  But Rachel is a hard core A Muse fan and has been such a bad influence on me. It's nice to blame someone else every once in awhile, since it's me who mostly gets blamed. :)

 

Every time Julie Ebersole comes into town, we always sign up to take her classes.  It's become our 'thing'.  So, I found out a few weeks ago that Julie is teaching class today and of course we're going.  But, she is actually teaching at Impress, not A Muse...so it'll be a different experience for us.  While Rachel knows everyone that works at A Muse...I know everyone that works at Impress, so we're pretty much covered.


I'm excited for a day of laughs, loud talking, and doing multiple rounds of shopping, as Rachel and I are notorious for.  We usually shop before class, after the first class...go eat lunch...and shop again after the 2nd class.  And this could be even scarier since Impress sells more than just A Muse stamps, lol.  What can I say?  Normally I justify my spending sprees on the fact that I rarely go to A Muse...so guess I'll just have to blame Julie this time.

I hope you all have a fabulous Saturday and are being crafty!  I'll be back tomorrow with a fun Christmas card!

14 comments:

  1. How wonderful to have a buddy to take classes and shop with! Sounds like you are set for a fabulous day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. next time I am in Seattle I'm stopping by Amuse and cleaning them out. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  3. have a fun and fabulous time!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, shoot! I wish I had known she was teaching at Impress...I would have gone! Have a super time and do some extra shopping for me!

    ReplyDelete
  5. oooohhhhh...you girlies have FUN!!!! I was just at Impress that sunday and uh, spent a lot of $$. Be sure to share what you made and what you bought!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Girls days are so much fun! Can't wait to see what you create and buy :-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. How fun does your day sound? I wish I could be there as well to take a class and shop, shop, and more shop. Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Sounds like fun! Have a great time and by all means blame the spending on someone else! lol

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm so jealous! We have no stores around here!!! Hope you had a fabulous time:)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hope you and Rachel had fun at your class and that you walked out with "some" money still in your checking account! Lol!

    See you both on Tuesday! :D

    ReplyDelete
  11. I can't wait to be a Julie groupie too! LOL! I'm moving to WA State come November!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hope you had a fantastic day with Julie and Rachel! (lol of course you did!)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog! I truly appreciate you taking the time to read and comment! Love, Sparks