Friday, July 9, 2010

Tomboy Scooter Chloe

*This is my 2nd post for today.  Please scroll down to see my TGF Farm Fresh Friday challenge card!*

The store opens at midnight Eastern Time tonight! We have a fun blog hop filled with prizes planned for you, so make sure you come back tomorrow for all the fun and excitement!

First I want to tell you a bit about the shop when you go shopping tomorrow. I put ALL the stamps for the release are under the New Products link. For August's release, I'll move them into their own categories.  I will be selling all of my images for $8 USD a piece.  All of the images are 'about' 3 x 4 inches. 

I've been wanting to play with my Oliver paper...but didn't want to make a boy card, lol.  So I decided to use Scooter Chloe.  It's really rare I play with my Copic multiliners, but I decided to make stripes on Chloe's scarf.  I also used Sweet Sunday Sketch Challenge #76 for this.

Paper: Basic Grey Oliver
Stamps: Sparkle Creations, sentiment is Amuse
Rhinestones, Copics, BG Bloomers, and BG Brads

Everyone have a fabulous Friday! Come check out the Sparkle Creations Rubber Stamps blog to see another Cupcake Ruby sneak peek from Stephanie.  Also check out Aki's blog to see what she made with Cupcake Ruby.  See you tomorrow for the grand opening and blog hop!

21 comments:

  1. This card is terrific, Sparkle. Chloe looks very cool on that wonderfully red scooter! Great job! I really like your flower too. The stitching on the petals is really neat.

    I'm very excited for you with your upcoming grand opening. I hope it all goes smoothly for you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable card, Sparkle! She is on my list already! :)
    Can't wait till tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I haven't been here in a while, sparkle, and i have to say, some things never change - you are still amazing! i love all the different elements of this card! too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So fun, Sparkle! Love tomboy Chloe!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the stripes on the scarf, perfect touch!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Terrific! Love how you did the scarf!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cute card! The image is perfect with that DP!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Super cute! I just got this paper pack the other day! Fun card!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wishing you tons of success!!
    Adorable card!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Her stripey scarf is so cute! That new paper is darling!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Cute card!! Love the papers you used and the stitching too!
    Hugs
    Jodi =)

    ReplyDelete
  12. damn, all your cards are stunningly gorgeous! you rock girl! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  13. Totally adorable card! Love the image :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Super cute! Love the colorus and fabby DP
    love tasha xx

    ReplyDelete
  15. Now this version of Chloe is how I would be! Total Tomboy! Lol! Great job using your mulitliners. Her scarf looks awesome!

    <3 Jenn

    ReplyDelete
  16. too cute! love the colors and that flower is fab!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog! I truly appreciate you taking the time to read and comment! Love, Sparks