Saturday, July 3, 2010

Sponsoring Sketch Saturday and Cocktail Emily Sneak Peek

Today I am sponsoring Sketch Saturday! Simonne and Lisa have lovely cards showing off Swimming Lucy!  If you play along with Sketch Saturday this week, you could win Surfing Oliver and Charlotte with a Rose!


First I have to apologize for posting so late.  Launching Canada and teaching a class in Las Vegas on top of trying to get my store open, I've just been running behind.  I hope with it being a 3 day weekend I can get all caught up!  I really appreciate all of your support and patience so far!

So while this Emily doesn't look anything like my sister, lol, I'm glad to have a character named after her.  Though she's only 4, I know she'll be just as sassy as this one!

Paper: Basic Grey Olivia
Stamps: Sparkle Creations, sentiment is PTI
Prima Flowers, Pearls, Crystal Stickles, Copics, and CB Embossing

I hope you all have a fabulous day!  Brent and I are celebrating our 2 year anniversary early and going to the Space Needle tonight!

13 comments:

  1. SWEET Spark, I love all the dots.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You always have a great way of matching papers! This is so sweet and pretty! You are doing an awesome job with your stamps!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super adorable! Happy anniversary!

    ReplyDelete
  4. SO gorgeous, Sparkle! You never cease to amazing me with your perfect paper matching and layout skills. Everything looks like it comes together so effortlessly, but so PERFECTLY!!! Awesome job with my Sketch Saturday sketch, and thank you SO much for sponsoring us again!!!! (and thank you a million times over for inviting me to be on your very first DT!!). Happy anniversary! Hugs, Sem x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a gorgeous card Sparkle and huge congrats on your own stamping company.
    Hugs Emma x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful card! This image is perfect for any celebration. Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Super cute image and card. How fun that Emily has a stamp named after her.

    Enjoy the early anniversary celebration.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love this, Sparkle! Hope you have a wonderful anniversary!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. So cute. I like the patterned paper.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Emily is cute! Love the LO for the challenge too. Loving your new line of stamps and I really like Surfing Oliver! Congrats on your 2nd anniversary!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Awesome card, Sparkle! Your images are great. Congratulations again on your new venture. So exciting!

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is fabulous!! I LOVE that image!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. LOVE that image! She's adorable!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog! I truly appreciate you taking the time to read and comment! Love, Sparks