Tuesday, July 13, 2010

SCRS Challenge #1 - Anything Summer and Surfing Oliver Cards

Sparkle Creations will be hosting a new challenge every Tuesday, and I hope you will play along with us! Our first challenge is an easy one for you...create anything that reminds you of summer!  Don't forget to check out the Sparkle Creations Rubber Stamps blog to see the rest of the DT's lovely creations!


Our challenge is open to all players. Each week a random winner will be chosen and this week's winner will receive the Surfing Oliver rubber stamp. In order to qualify for a prize, you must use a Sparkle Creations image on your creation. Most importantly, have fun! We can't wait to see your creations!

Paper: Basic Grey Oliver
Stamps: Sparkle Creations, sentiment is Kraftin Kimmie
PTI Buttons, Twince, Nestabilities, Copics, and Washi Tape

Making really masculine cards has always been hard for me. I'm an embellishment girl and I love to PILE it on, lol. Though this card is way more simple for my style, I like how it turned out.


To play along in our challenge, upload a photo of your project and provide a direct link in the linky widget at the bottom of the Sparkle Creations Rubber Stamps blog post. If you use an online gallery (e.g. Splitcoast), please also use the Keyword SCRSC01. If you have a Facebook account and are a fan of Sparkle Creations Rubber Stamps, you can also upload there. Deadline for this week's challenge is Sunday, July 18 @ 9 PM PST.



Everyone have a fabulous Tuesday!  Who thinks it's lame that Big Brother is on Wednesdays this year?!?  Lol...

32 comments:

  1. Such a sweet image, love your cards! HUGS

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohhh he is so SPIFFY!!
    Great coloring.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, you did a great job with him, they are all so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful cards! They are all so different and unique, great way to showcase Oliver!

    Looking forward to my stamps arriving so I can play along!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super cards to show off a super image!

    ReplyDelete
  6. These are ALL wonderful! Oliver is so much fun!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow...all three of your cards are fabulous Sparkle! I love the way you detailed your cards and your image rocks!
    hugs
    Risa:)

    ReplyDelete
  8. So darling, love the new BG with him as well!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Absolutely awesome cards Sparkle, loving the layouts and the summer theme is so cheery
    love tasha xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. You did fantastic job on boys' themed cards! Oliver looks so adorable! I hope I can play this challenge too! Put my first stamp order today! :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Your "guy cards" are perfect, Sparkle. I love Surfing Oliver.

    ReplyDelete
  12. ME! There was nothing on t.v. tonight. Oh well, I got some needed DT work done:) I LOVE all three of your cards! You always use the best color combos and embellies:)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Definitely summer! hehe Great card, Sparkle!

    ReplyDelete
  14. These are such fun summer cards!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Oh my! These are the cutest! :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. I can't wait to buy some of you stamps so I can play in the challenges..so fun! I love all of your cards. They turned out great..
    Mandy

    ReplyDelete
  17. i heart of all of your summer cards with Oliver!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Wow these are adorable and I just love that image.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Gorgeous cards Sparkle, love the image!
    Clairexx

    ReplyDelete
  20. These are all really fun versions of that adorable image.

    ReplyDelete
  21. woo-hoo...what a great challenge to participate in! if I remember I will try my best to participate! love this surfer! he looks so "cool"! have a good hump day!

    ReplyDelete
  22. Too cute! Love that you're gonna have a challenge ever week, too!

    ReplyDelete
  23. You are on a roll!! I love how each of the cards are different from each other in color and style!
    Hugs
    Jodi =)

    ReplyDelete
  24. Oh my word, your images are FABULOUS. I had no idea that you had your own set of images. WAYYY cute, and your cards are fabulous as always :)

    ReplyDelete
  25. These are three great masculine cards! I couldn't even pick a favorite, they're all awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  26. WOW! These are all so cute! Your coloring is brilliant! Just found your blog from twopeas and am so glad! I will definitely be visiting often!

    ReplyDelete
  27. Ohh....more favourite of mine!! Love your cards!!

    ReplyDelete
  28. Oliver looks great! This is a nice way to use that Washi tape.

    <3 Jenn

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog! I truly appreciate you taking the time to read and comment! Love, Sparks