Saturday, July 17, 2010

Sketch Saturday and Charlotte with a Rose Card

Today I'm playing along with Sketch Saturday #112. Lisa has a gorgeous Sparkle Creations card too as their guest designer for the month!

Sadly, this is only my second card using my Capella paper.  I just tend to think of Charlotte being more elegant I suppose.  So what do think of my photo?  On my work laptop I run CS4, so I have the full hefty Photoshop on there.  When Brent and I got the new computer, I put Elements on it.  I will say it's been hard to re-vert to not a full version, lol.  

Paper: Basic Grey Capella
Stamps: Sparkle Creations, sentiment is Amuse
Twine, Nestabilities, Pearls, Copics, Crystal Stickles, Prima Flowers, and PTI Buttons

I hope you all have a lovely weekend.  My BIL and his wife are up here from Portland.  We're going to the Bite of Seattle!  I'm gonna try really hard to have a Christmas card done for tomorrow...we'll see.

21 comments:

  1. Such a beautiful card Sparks! Have fun today!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bite of Seattle- that must be like Taste of Chicago right! Have a great time! And this, as always, is incredible!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is gorgeous, love the layout. everything works so beautifully together. Good luck with the christmas card for tomorrow.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card! I agree, Charlotte is very elegant ;) As for your photo I didn't notice any change, it looks fabulous as usual!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the soft colors on this one, Sparkle! Very pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous card Sparkle, love the image! Joey.x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Look how PRETTY, I love how you colored her.

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is a lovely card! She reminds me a bit of Cinderella, but I'm not sure why. LOL The papers are lovely and I think your photo looks great. I'll bet it is hard to go back after having access to the full version, but I don't see any great difference in the quality.

    Hope you enjoy your weekend with your BIL and SIL!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Another beautiful card! Those papers are wonderful! Hope you had a good tim at Bite of Seattle! :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Super cute! I love the paper and the colors.

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is so gorgeous Sparkle. I love how you left her dress mostly white. I hope you had fun with your family.

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is GORGEOUS! I love the colors and that beautiful image! Charlotte is #1 on my want list and I will definitely order her when I get my next "allowance" LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Very pretty, great colors. Love this paper. Hope you had a fun weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  14. I think our photo looks great...so does your card!

    ReplyDelete
  15. This is gorgeous Sparkle, love the image and beautiful colour combo - fab papers
    love tasha xx

    ReplyDelete
  16. So pretty! Love that you kept the dress white. That image is too sweet too!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Lovely! Those pp are perfect!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog! I truly appreciate you taking the time to read and comment! Love, Sparks