Saturday, July 31, 2010

Sending You Sunshine with Surfing Oliver

Just a reminder, everything in the store is 10% off through August 1st.  The code is VAC10SALE.  You can click here to buy stamps now!

Though this is pet paper pack, I just love the rich colors in it.  A more simple type of card for me, but I tend to do that with my guy cards.  I really like how my distressed edges turned out though.  I also used Skipping Stones Design Sketch #34 for this.

Paper: Basic Grey Max and Whiskers
Stamps: Sparkle Creations, sentiment is Amuse
Copics, Nestabilities, PTI Buttons, Twine, and Rhinestones

Everyone have a great Saturday!  Today I will be hiking and seeing the Old Faithful Geyser.  Don't forget to come back tomorrow for TGF 2nd anniversary blog hop!

11 comments:

  1. This is gorgeous - love the papers - simple and stunning

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute! I love the colors, coloring, and your distressing! Fab guy card:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super cute. I loike how you did Oliver slightly outside the nesties and all the distressing.

    Have fun on your hike.

    ReplyDelete
  4. So cute, love that BG for guy cards!

    ReplyDelete
  5. He is so adorable! Hope you are enjoying your time away!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Super cute! Great funky colours
    love tasha xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. super cute! love the colors!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love this! Totally jealous that you're in Yellowstone! We haven't been in so long! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Definitely great paper paired with this cutie!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog! I truly appreciate you taking the time to read and comment! Love, Sparks