Tuesday, July 20, 2010

SCRS Challenge #2 - Sketch Challenge and Swimming Lucy Card

Today's challenge is a sketch challenge that was made by Mary. Don't forget to check out the Sparkle Creations Rubber Stamps blog to see the actual sketch and the rest of the DT's lovely creations.

Our challenge is open to all players. Each week a random winner will be chosen and this week's winner will receive Charolette with a Rose rubber stamp. In order to qualify for a prize, you must use a Sparkle Creations image on your creation. Most importantly, have fun! We can't wait to see your creations!


I've had this Abbey's Road paper for over a year now and I'm finally just down to scraps.  The bright colors scream warmth and summer to me.  Can you tell I'm still in my pink and green mood?  And of course I gotta give the girl some fun bling!

Paper: My Minds Eye
Stamps: Sparkle Creations, sentiment is TGF
Nestabilities, Rhinestones, Copics, Prima Flowers, PTI Buttons, Twine, and Crystal Stickles

To play along in our challenge, upload a photo of your project and provide a direct link in the linky widget at the bottom of the Sparkle Creations Rubber Stamps blog post. If you use an online gallery (e.g. Splitcoast), please also use the Keyword SCRSC02. If you have a Facebook account and are a fan of Sparkle Creations Rubber Stamps, you can also upload there. Deadline for this week's challenge is Sunday, July 25 @ 9 PM PST.

Everyone have a fabulous Tuesday!  I don't like either Monet or Brittney...but I do hope that they both stay on the block tonight.

25 comments:

  1. Very cute! Love your coloring...especially that of the tube!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your colors are very bright and summery to go with your cute bathing beauty.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super summery goodness Sparkle! Love it!!

    :) Marcia

    ReplyDelete
  4. what a cutie! love the sketch and you did a fabulous job on the coloring. love the circles. have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my goodness! Love those colors! As I told Laurel...I sure wish I would look THAT cute floating away sipping something wonderful. Yowza!

    ReplyDelete
  6. So cute! Your images are darling! Great job with them!

    ReplyDelete
  7. So cute and fun card! Love the bright colors. TFS :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. She looks so happy and relaxed! Love it, Sparks!

    ReplyDelete
  9. So cute and I love the bright colours!

    ReplyDelete
  10. super cute! I wanna be her. This is a great image. great card girl.
    x

    ReplyDelete
  11. So pretty! I love these bright colors! Definitely makes me smile :)
    hugs, margie

    ReplyDelete
  12. So cute and relaxing! Love the pretty flower and color combo!
    Hugs
    Jodi =)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Very cool card on a hot summer day, definitely made me smile!

    ReplyDelete
  14. love these summery colors, beautiful card Sparkle!!
    blessings!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Cute summer gal & a fun sketch to boot!! Your card made me smile! :>

    ReplyDelete
  16. super cute! love the colors!

    ReplyDelete
  17. I love the colors on this one.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Oh my goodness! How totally adorable!!! :)
    Hugs,
    Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  19. DARLING!!!

    I am soooo behind! I have meant to order stamps from you and play along. But I've been in waaayyyyy over my head with home improvement projects! We are going to CA for awhile, then will finish up this phase of projects in August. But hopefully I will get to join the fun before then!

    Congrats on all of it, Sparks!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Adorable card, Sparkle! Really love thse fun summer colors!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Lucy looks lovely! ...and of course she has to have bling! Lol!

    <3 Jenn

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog! I truly appreciate you taking the time to read and comment! Love, Sparks