Sunday, July 11, 2010

Nurse Jena

Hi and welcome to day two of our July previews for Little Paper Shop. Today we have a darling set called Nurse Jena.  I also wanted to say sorry that I didn't have a card yesterday...with some mis-communication, mail issues, and my grand opening, I just ran out of time.


Paper: Basic Grey June Bug
Stamps: Little Paper Shop
Prima Flowers, PTI Buttons, Twine, Nestabilities, Copics, and Rhinestones

There is a $10 Gift Certificate up for grabs today to the LPS store to one random participant that comments on ALL of the DT members blogs. Check them out and leave a comment for your chance to win.

Allison
Ann
Julie L.
Silvia
Jen
Pam
Sparkle
Joy 

So since my life has been chaotic...I never checked in with my goals on the 1st. Though it probably won't surprise you, I haven't finished anything else off my list, lol. But I am happy to say that I did achieve something that actually wasn't on the list...Brent and I finally paid off all the appliances we bought for the house! So that means I won't be able to pay off my car...but I'm pretty happy with where we're at.

Everyone have a fabulous Sunday! I'm hoping to come back later with a Christmas card.

27 comments:

  1. Very cute - great strips of PP and that stitching really adds to it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think you can be forgiven for missing yesterday - this card is just so sweet. Love the papers you chose to go with this image.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute! I have a few nurses in the family - this could come in handy!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nurse Jena is very cute and might make taking medicine a little easier. LOL Great job. As for missing a posting, I certainly can understand how that could have happened with how busy you are.

    Terrific news about paying off the appliances. I'm sure you'll get the car paid off, too. When you set a goal, you reach it! What a wonderful feeling!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is too cute! Good for you for getting things paid off!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the colors, image and layout. A fab card!

    ReplyDelete
  7. If you missed a day...this was worth the wait. What a cute card!

    ReplyDelete
  8. She's so sweet! Yay for paying off the appliances!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. such a fun card....good for you guys paying off your appliances..that's huge!

    I'm sooooo behind on my google reader..ugh, the weather is paying a huge part of that...tooo warm!

    ReplyDelete
  10. She's terrific...love her with all that Basic Grey paper!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Isn't she so cute!!! Awwwwww. :-D

    ReplyDelete
  12. Cute card, Sparkle! I love how you used the patterned paper!

    ReplyDelete
  13. this is the sweetest nurse I have ever seen!:o)
    txs for sharing and for the opportunity to win amazing prizes:o)

    Paola
    SCS:Sama

    ReplyDelete
  14. So pretty. Love the big flower, your stitching is fantastic.

    ReplyDelete
  15. I really like the kraft colored paper but sometimes struggle with how to use it but you have given me some inspiration. Love the colors you put together.

    ReplyDelete
  16. I really like this design Sparkle, adorable card!
    blessings!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Very cute...love the sketch.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Oh, I like the patterns in your dp with the sewing. Great card!!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Loving Nurse Jena and the fab BG dp love it!
    love tasha xx

    ReplyDelete
  20. Oh...I love the bright reds and the circle image. Great card. TFS
    DianeL
    loyaz1@wbhsi.net

    ReplyDelete
  21. So cute! I have to admit when I saw LPS the first thing that came to my mind was Littlest Pet Shop, lol. These images are darling, they remind me of the Precious Moments figures

    ReplyDelete
  22. Cute cute cute and the sewing with the blue thread is a great touch.

    ReplyDelete
  23. love the paper and terrific sewing you did!!! Great Job!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog! I truly appreciate you taking the time to read and comment! Love, Sparks