Thursday, July 1, 2010

My Sunshine Surfing Oliver

*This is my 2nd post for today.  Please scroll down to see my Greeting Farm Critter Crew blog hop card.  Thanks.*

Nothing to do with my card or Sparkle Creations, but I'm going to see Eclipse tonight! Out of the 4 books, this one was my favorite and the most action packed. Though I will admit I'm not crazy into it like others, I am excited to see it and have fun with some friends. Alice has always been my favorite, so I'm not really Team Edward or Team Jacob.

Today I am giving away Surfing Oliver. Included with the Surfing Oliver stamp is 6 sheets of Sassafras Applejack paper, 20 mixed matching buttons, 3 feet of matching ribbon, 8 matching Prima flowers, and the card that I have created. I also used Paper Romance Sketch Challenge #1 for this.

Paper: Sassafras Applejack
Stamps: Sparkle Creations, sentiment is Amuse
Copics, BG Buttons, and Washi Tape


You have until midnight tonight to tell me if you're Team Edward, Team Jacob, or maybe that you just don't care, lol. You must comment on the Sparkle Creations Rubber Stamps blog in order to win. I will randomly choose a lucky winner! Good luck!